Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins at an unusual encounter
(01-23-2021, 08:47 AM)unclemike Wrote: Alamaze is a complex game with various nuances that are both good and bad to the game. Some make the game more interesting like certain spell combinations that work well together while others could be taken advantage of by certain players. It's up to you on how you wish to play the game.

If people want to "cheat" in the game, just keep in mind that it's not very sportsmanlike towards others if you do. We've had some anonymous games where players cheated by sending emails to each other behind the backs of everyone else. I guess they felt good doing this and won the game and even bragged about it but please don't say that you're the best players around when you engage in activities like this.

Rick and I try to correct design and coding aspects when we come across them but due to limited time and resources, we may not catch everything for the release of a new update. Most of the player community plays fair with each other but every once in a while, something comes up that may tick off everyone else and players end up leaving. Just imagine if Alamaze no longer existed, that would suck in my opinion...

Yeah, try getting Rick to admit that happens.  Some people even create multiple accounts and join a single game with more than one kingdom.  Baffling.

Messages In This Thread
Twins at an unusual encounter - by Windstar - 01-22-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by PTRILEY - 01-22-2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by PTRILEY - 01-22-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by Windstar - 01-22-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by PTRILEY - 01-22-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by Eregnon - 01-22-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by unclemike - 01-23-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: Twins at an unusual encounter - by Senior Tactician - 01-23-2021, 09:37 AM