Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
covid vaccine or not?
(12-13-2020, 03:47 PM)Eregnon Wrote: To have an effective vaccine study, wouldn't you need to infect all the participants with the virus?

Ivermectine is not a vaccine, its a treatment.  However, in one of the studies this doctor mentioned, it was used as a prophylactic (like a vaccine).  Studies like this simply do not turn out this good.  Over 1000 health care workers were used.  500 got ivermectin as a prophylactic, 500 got a placebo.  58% of placebo workers eventually got covid... zero ivermectin people got covid.

If this is true, its about as close to a miracle drug as you can get.  But, who knows, scientists cheat all the time.

Ivermectin works as stated. I've used a different treatments that has a 100% cure rate against covid19, even with those on a ventilator. Its not a miracle, just spot on science.

Covid19 is not a normal virus, it was created from a corona virus, same as the common cold. The so called vaccine is not a traditional vaccine, its an mRNA vaccine. It can be very dangerous and even manipulated in the future will other mRNA is, introduced. Sure most people won't have serious problems after taking the first shot or the second. When another man made virus is released that's an mRNA virus, it can cause hundreds of millions of vaccinated people to die or have permenant severe side effects. Of those that servive, 80% could be sterile.

I won't be taking it. There's is no reason to. There are several 100% effective treatments available with no side effects.

(12-14-2020, 02:33 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Covid19 is not a normal virus, it was created from a corona virus, same as the common cold. The so called vaccine is not a traditional vaccine, its an mRNA vaccine. It can be very dangerous and even manipulated in the future will other mRNA is, introduced. Sure most people won't have serious problems after taking the first shot or the second. When another man made virus is released that's an mRNA virus, it can cause hundreds of millions of vaccinated people to die or have permenant severe side effects. Of those that servive, 80% could be sterile.

I won't be taking it. There's is no reason to. There are several 100% effective treatments available with no side effects.

I saw the video of a Chinese virologist claiming the virus was clearly man made.  The RNA of the virus is constructed from so many and so deferent sources that if it were an animal is would be akin to a lion with webbed feet and a trunk (or something like that).

I'd like to know why this isn't front page news.

The whole "overpopulation" thing just so pisses me off too.  The same people who say we are overpopulated and need a plague are the same people who will attack you on the street for not wearing a mask.  The whole overpopulation thing has been debunked anyway... poverty is disappearing at a rate not previously seen in human history.  Infant mortality in Africa is as low as it was in Europe in the 50's.  The world is getting better at an unprecedented rate... due entirely to free market capitalism and free trade.  But because the media doesn't tell you that, all the kids want communism, a system so good it has to be enforced by threat of death.

I think this is just the beginning and more on the horizon. How many people will want to replicate something like this... Why do a mass shooting at the mall or whatever when you can infect yourself with something crazy and wreck the entire planet? An infected person in China can still hop on a plane and get here or Europe or both. Nothing has been put into place to safeguard against this happening again so why wouldn't it happen again?
- It took out Trump (whether you're for or against him) and the forces that wanted him gone are fine with the collateral damage imo. It allows the Leftists (whether you're for or against them) to rearrange the economy and eradicate small businesses. If you wanted more "control" over the population this is the silver bullet. Covid has a lot of political upside to various groups that were recently on the outs. What's the upside in making it go away if it has substantially aided you?
I'm wait and see on the vaccine cause of my present predicament but I think that generally it's not going to be gone anytime soon. It has changed the fortunes of too many people in power.

(12-14-2020, 10:56 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: I think this is just the beginning and more on the horizon. How many people will want to replicate something like this... Why do a mass shooting at the mall or whatever when you can infect yourself with something crazy and wreck the entire planet? An infected person in China can still hop on a plane and get here or Europe or both. Nothing has been put into place to safeguard against this happening again so why wouldn't it happen again?
  - It took out Trump (whether you're for or against him) and the forces that wanted him gone are fine with the collateral damage imo.  It allows the Leftists (whether you're for or against them) to rearrange the economy and eradicate small businesses. If you wanted more "control" over the population this is the silver bullet. Covid has a lot of political upside to various groups that were recently on the outs. What's the upside in making it go away if it has substantially aided you?
  I'm wait and see on the vaccine cause of my present predicament but I think that generally it's not going to be gone anytime soon. It has changed the fortunes of too many people in power.

Amen brother, that is some globalism red pill right there.

(12-14-2020, 10:56 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: I think this is just the beginning and more on the horizon. How many people will want to replicate something like this... Why do a mass shooting at the mall or whatever when you can infect yourself with something crazy and wreck the entire planet? An infected person in China can still hop on a plane and get here or Europe or both. Nothing has been put into place to safeguard against this happening again so why wouldn't it happen again?
  - It took out Trump (whether you're for or against him) and the forces that wanted him gone are fine with the collateral damage imo.  It allows the Leftists (whether you're for or against them) to rearrange the economy and eradicate small businesses. If you wanted more "control" over the population this is the silver bullet. Covid has a lot of political upside to various groups that were recently on the outs. What's the upside in making it go away if it has substantially aided you?
I agree...

Did QAnon start posting on the Alamaze forum? In this thread there are people saying that some drug is "100% cure" and there "is no need for a vaccine", and that the virus "allows the Leftists to rearrange the economy".

I hate to tell you all this but Hillary Clinton didn't run a child sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria and Jesus didn't show up at noon on Wednesday to put Trump back in the White House.

Again. Let's keep this stuff off the forum. This forum is to play and discuss Alamaze, and have fun playing the game. Saying controversial things that have no basis in reality doesn't do that.

(01-22-2021, 09:37 PM)Acererak Wrote: Did QAnon start posting on the Alamaze forum? In this thread there are people saying that some drug is "100% cure" and there "is no need for a vaccine", and that the virus "allows the Leftists to rearrange the economy".

I hate to tell you all this but Hillary Clinton didn't run a child sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria and Jesus didn't show up at noon on Wednesday to put Trump back in the White House.

Again. Let's keep this stuff off the forum. This forum is to play and discuss Alamaze, and have fun playing the game. Saying controversial things that have no basis in reality doesn't do that.

Sure thing Comrade  Ace. You must make the coolaid

(01-22-2021, 10:15 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 09:37 PM)Acererak Wrote: Did QAnon start posting on the Alamaze forum? In this thread there are people saying that some drug is "100% cure" and there "is no need for a vaccine", and that the virus "allows the Leftists to rearrange the economy".

Sure thing Comrade  Ace. You must make the coolaid

This is the general discussion forum. Not game related. If you want game stuff, only, don't read it.

I will take the vaccine as soon as I can get it. Do I want bat RNA in me or vaccine RNA in me. The latter is created in a lab and tested. Sure, it was fast, but is that less risk than bat RNA from a cave in China? I think so.

P.S. I like the comment that we are all plus INT. I agree.

P.P.S. I might disagree with Rellgar's politics, but he called this 12 months ago on a phone call with me and Brek. Maybe other places too. I thought he was nuts and this would last a month. Bad read Pine.