Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisoners and skeletons
If you have a foreign emissary as a prisoner, do you need the money for a bribe if you are looking to get a skeleton out of him/her? Or, is torture enough, because they won't be in a position to spend the money anyway, sitting in your dungeon?

(10-12-2020, 02:55 AM)Windstar Wrote: If you have a foreign emissary as a prisoner, do you need the money for a bribe if you are looking to get a skeleton out of him/her? Or, is torture enough, because they won't be in a position to spend the money anyway, sitting in your dungeon?

You still need the gold to pay off the emissary. I had a Gnome Prince once when I played the Cimmerians, and it cost me 10,500 to torture the poor sod. And all he told me was that the king was greedy.

(10-12-2020, 08:51 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 02:55 AM)Windstar Wrote: If you have a foreign emissary as a prisoner, do you need the money for a bribe if you are looking to get a skeleton out of him/her? Or, is torture enough, because they won't be in a position to spend the money anyway, sitting in your dungeon?

You still need the gold to pay off the emissary. I had a Gnome Prince once when I played the Cimmerians, and it cost me 10,500 to torture the poor sod. And all he told me was that the king was greedy.

On a prisoner, I think you an do it without gold, its just that gold increases chances.

You need gold; I always assumed it was to pay the torturer.

You people and your damned torturing. I figured the gold was for bribing and entertainment, but I am that kind of happy, positive guy.

(10-17-2020, 03:28 AM)VballMichael Wrote: You people and your damned torturing. I figured the gold was for bribing and entertainment, but I am that kind of happy, positive guy.

This year you can bribe with a roll of t.p.