Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current EMAIL for players
(09-29-2020, 04:27 PM)Brekk Wrote: I'm happy to send mine to anyone who wants but prefer not to post and have spammers scrap it off the website.

I thought about that but I just don't get spam anymore, somehow my accounts always know what's spam.

(09-29-2020, 09:53 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 04:27 PM)Brekk Wrote: I'm happy to send mine to anyone who wants but prefer not to post and have spammers scrap it off the website.

I thought about that but I just don't get spam anymore, somehow my accounts always know what's spam.

Personally I'm looking forward to getting some help with my essay writing.

(09-29-2020, 11:23 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Champion of Alamaze, you can post your essay, if you dare.

(09-30-2020, 12:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:

I realize after that comment that I should have chosen a different spammer. I was referring to the ones that offer to help with essay writing skills. I still have yours as a to-do, which would be embarrassing were it not STILL busy season...

(09-30-2020, 01:29 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 12:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:

I realize after that comment that I should have chosen a different spammer. I was referring to the ones that offer to help with essay writing skills. I still have yours as a to-do, which would be embarrassing were it not STILL busy season...

What, you have deferred, deferred corporate returns?  Don't these corporations know we have Alamaze going on?  Hello!

(09-30-2020, 09:30 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: What, you have deferred, deferred corporate returns?  Don't these corporations know we have Alamaze going on?  Hello!

COVID pushed all 4/15 (individual and corporate) returns to 7/15, and then we immediately roll into 9/15 (s corps and pships), 9/30 (trusts, which i don't do), and 10/15 (individuals and corps).

It's been a year, man. I can find a lot of small chunks of time to harass people on the boards, but I promised I'd find time where I could sit dedicated and just haven't done that yet.

I blame the IRS.

Paintedmanshouldendhisnecromancergame.org

Oh sorry, email or website?

(09-30-2020, 09:32 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 09:30 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: What, you have deferred, deferred corporate returns?  Don't these corporations know we have Alamaze going on?  Hello!

COVID pushed all 4/15 (individual and corporate) returns to 7/15, and then we immediately roll into 9/15 (s corps and pships), 9/30 (trusts, which i don't do), and 10/15 (individuals and corps).

It's been a year, man. I can find a lot of small chunks of time to harass people on the boards, but I promised I'd find time where I could sit dedicated and just haven't done that yet.

I blame the IRS.
All just fun.  I appreciate all you do for Alamaze, not just as Champion (no small thing) but the humor you bring to the forum and other stuff. 

I also want to thank all the mentors out there.  No small thing and is really needed. 

If I may be so bold, I want Draugr to give more strategy and tactical tips.  I know sometimes those contributions seem not acknowledged, but believe me, it is eaten up.