Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminator
Just watching Terminator again, I like the story.  I like Predator too.

Some celebrities like Kardashians or Lindsay Lohan, I don't get at all.  But I think Arnold did pretty well.

I'll be back....

From Conan the Barbarian on, I was a big fan. He's totally evolved as an actor.

I saw him shopping in Santa Monica one time when he was the governator. Bodyguard with him, but just shopping at some store like any non-cyborg.

Arnold was my mom's favorite actor after she saw the Terminator movies.

(09-25-2020, 07:41 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: From Conan the Barbarian on, I was a big fan. He's totally evolved as an actor.

I saw him shopping in Santa Monica one time when he was the governator. Bodyguard with him, but just shopping at some store like any non-cyborg.

When he left his home to go shopping that day, I wonder if he said, "I'll be back."

(09-26-2020, 12:14 AM)Eregnon Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 07:41 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: From Conan the Barbarian on, I was a big fan. He's totally evolved as an actor.

When he left his home to go shopping that day, I wonder if he said, "I'll be back."

In today's vernacular, has there ever been a bigger catch phrase?

(09-25-2020, 08:21 PM)Windstar Wrote: Arnold was my mom's favorite actor after she saw the Terminator movies.

For me it was Kindergarten Cop.

(09-26-2020, 03:42 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 08:21 PM)Windstar Wrote: Arnold was my mom's favorite actor after she saw the Terminator movies.

For me it was Kindergarten Cop.

Twins