Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confed Masters
Music 
Welcome to the smack talking section. 

Teams below. Since Senor Tacticiano made me think of the First Law series (which everyone should read, duh), I've named the teams accordingly.
Dupont - DE/WA - Team Glokta
VBall Michael - DW/SO - Team Rudd
Brek - NE/RA - Team Jezal
El Guapo - AM/IL - Team Logen
Draugr2000 - DA/RD - Team Bayaz
Senior Tactician - UN/DU - Team Pike

Let the fun and crap-talking begin.

Brek, you're ugly.

Need me to combine your maps PM..promise not to look at the results

Hey, El paint man there are two team Rudds, and what is taking you guys so long?  Gift 10k gold to the UN every hour you take after I hit ready, or suffer no consequences!  (lamenting the complete lack of starting military force....)

Oh sure edit it before I hit send.

(08-13-2020, 09:46 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Hey, El paint man there are two team Rudds, and what is taking you guys so long?  Gift 10k gold to the UN every hour you take after I hit ready, or suffer no consequences!  (lamenting the complete lack of starting military force....)

Oh sure edit it before I hit send.

Imagine my embarrassment. 

And I hit ready already.

You know why they call it the sword coast?  Dragon Bane grows in the swamp there, just have your babes dip their swords in and try it out.  Works great.

So how much does Brek owe UN by now? Is there a cap?

(08-14-2020, 03:05 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: So how much does Brek owe UN by now? Is there a cap?

Its already beyond his ability to pay...

Darth Brek, execute order 66 please.

Folks it will be later this evening before I can turn in my turn, work constraints!!

(08-14-2020, 07:11 PM)Brekk Wrote: Folks it will be later this evening before I can turn in my turn, work constraints!!

Sure, no problem, take your time, just one question... what kind of constraints?  I don't understand.

Auditors who want my time Smile