Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
(10-11-2020, 12:42 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: CI-SO
Thanks for the food. Our deal is over. I will cancel my trade order.

Brrr....

Is this a talking turn? No problem, hope it was the ggod stuff from the top shelf

The shelves are getting bare what with the UN stealing all my _____. That's not a fill in the blank with something, that's a blank for everything.

Our memory is long. Smile

IL - SO

Why are you not ending the game? You have won....lets end this.

HabeusCorpus

(10-20-2020, 07:22 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: IL - SO

Why are you not ending the game?  You have won....lets end this.

HabeusCorpus

I respect you as a player and your opinion however I’m learning some new things with this wizard kingdom. I’m trying things I’ve never tried before. Our groups are opposite each other this turn and that should be interesting, I was able to ward a pop in our last turn, which I’ve never done before, I’m experimenting with population control in Pellinor and just took the region simply by creating ports, I never knew you could cast dispel dome more than once on a pop center, which enabled you to prevent me from taking one of your cities this turn, etc... i am learning the upper end of a wizard kingdom, to answer in short.  Want to meet me for an arranged army group to group battle anyone?

SO-AN apologies for the run on sentences and lack of hyphen in run on.

I'm cold

IL - SO

I think you have learned the double dome lesson twice now. Smile I too was surprised that you could ward my meteor strike - I was very lucky I didn't lose my three wizards.

Looking forward to putting the crown on your head once you have completed your tutorial - I have two new games starting any day now!

HabeusCorpus

P.S. Pine Needle ... head over to SO land ... I am sure he could throw a flamestrike or two your way to warm your buns up. He has many villages >250K food each ... you should head his way if your men are starving. Mind you he is spitting out great castles like a chicken laying eggs. Pretty much count on a few popping out each turn.

(10-22-2020, 12:33 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: IL - SO

I think you have learned the double dome lesson twice now.  Smile  I too was surprised that you could ward my meteor strike - I was very lucky I didn't lose my three wizards.

Looking forward to putting the crown on your head once you have completed your tutorial - I have two new games starting any day now!

HabeusCorpus

P.S. Pine Needle ... head over to SO land ... I am sure he could throw a flamestrike or two your way to warm your buns up.  He has many villages >250K food each ... you should head his way if your men are starving.  Mind you he is spitting out great castles like a chicken laying eggs.  Pretty much count on a few popping out each turn.

Case in point- i did not learn the dome lesson the first time, simply thought i had not cast dispel on the pop.
When it happened again, i was able to identify my error.

Congrats Uncle - well played. You were dominant for sure - I had nothing that was going to be able to slow you down. You had created an economic juggernaught and your teleporting, invisible, armies could strike at will with the follow on plethora of castles/great castles completely negating my politicals. Well done. Lesson learned ... don't let the SO grow unmolested for 20 turns. Smile

Nicely done!

Thanks to everyone for the fun game ... enjoyed it. My big whoops was taking Mythgar accidently with my political. Didn't monitor things too closely - if I hadn't tipped everyone off on that, I think I could have won (unless of course DU and SO had already planned to hit me on the turn they did). If it had been delayed by one turn I could have taken Zamora and Mythgar on the same turn quite easily. I had the Dragon on his knees but took one village too many in Mythgar!! Whooops. Smile

It was a fun game, RD is definitely doable in Ice age, just need to be more aggressive than I was, once IL hit me I should have headed to easier waters but didn't and paid huge.