Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
(09-27-2020, 07:59 PM)Dwellomir Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 05:28 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Yes, I want food. My last trading partner didn't last. 50k food for 20k gold, three turn deal?
CI-UN
Where did the black dragon go?

Our apologies for that, the vile warlocks stole and destroyed our storehouses.

No hard feelings. I read the newspapers. CI

RD —> All

In search of food offering 20k gold for 50k food, my people starve and I have been forced to attack those I do not want but my war with the IL drags on with his cursed domes And my people need to feed. I will not alllow my people to starve and if no trading partner is forth coming I will take what is needed.

(09-28-2020, 03:51 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD —> All

In search of food offering 20k gold for 50k food, my people starve and I have been forced to attack those I do not want but my war with the IL drags on with his cursed domes And my people need to feed. I will not alllow my people to starve and if no trading partner is forth coming I will take what is needed.

AN - RD
Pretty late on that threat. You already have come to my region to take what you want. But I am becoming quite used to the Brek attacks Vball scenario. All good. Just unfortunate that it was the same time so we had 8 PCs taken by RD/BL/SO all on the same turn, all at different PCs. And now you are back for more. Awesome. And so fortunate that it again does not overlap the attacks of your long-term trading partner.
No issues. I will hang around to try to slow down the long-term trading team of the SO and the RD.

(09-27-2020, 05:45 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 05:28 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Yes, I want food. My last trading partner didn't last. 50k food for 20k gold, three turn deal?
CI-UN

I could do that CI

CI-SO

Ok Deal. I'll put the order in.

RD —> AN
Vball it was bad luck for you as I have not been attacking you as you dealt with the BL even though it would have been far easier to deal with you than the IL. Your PCs I hit on my way to Nyveria, I’m always happy to show you after the game. I had moral/food/gold issues due to fights with the IL and his regional spells/assassins/domes. I’m not sticking around in Pellinor nor am I part of any coordinated efforts on you My kingdom is dying in the cold and I plan to keep playing till they are gone, I had my shot early now I plan to play wrecking ball for food Wink

It's all good - just looking forward to the one game where I don't see Brek on my doorstep  Smile.

(09-28-2020, 04:38 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 05:45 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
CI-UN

I could do that CI

CI-SO

Ok Deal. I'll put the order in.

My order is in as well

(09-28-2020, 04:27 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 03:51 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD —> All

AN - RD
Pretty late on that threat. You already have come to my region to take what you want. But I am becoming quite used to the Brek attacks Vball scenario. All good. Just unfortunate that it was the same time so we had 8 PCs taken by RD/BL/SO all on the same turn, all at different PCs. And now you are back for more. Awesome. And so fortunate that it again does not overlap the attacks of your long-term trading partner.
No issues. I will hang around to try to slow down the long-term trading team of the SO and the RD.

I see the insinuation!  Actually understand it as well, as it was pretty convenient the way it worked out in Pellinor.  However, it was just me being stupid and jacking up my orders (learning how to play these wizard kingdoms), or i would have already attempted to  take the region, including the pops brek owns. 
We have not traded for 1.5 months now, even tho we could both benefit from it.

RD --> All

No takers on the gold for food?
I now hunt for food and the extinction of all you puny life forms, as my kind may soon pass from this world we will have one hell of a good time!!

CI-SO
Thanks for the food. Our deal is over. I will cancel my trade order.

Brrr....