Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5434 Ballz of Steel
             Victory By Lion's Share Is The Underworld Kingdom!
                           Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-40  Grand Total

1     UN     uncledarkseid             75,344     109,035
          2     DW     The Painted Man           49,525      85,364
          3     DA     Senior Tactician          52,037      80,317
          4     AN     Acererak                  39,525      63,673
          5     NE     Brek                      35,459      61,024
          6     IL     Wookie Panz               12,645      23,317
          7     DE     DuPont                     7,783      20,713
          8     RA     HabeusCorpus               6,535      16,736

Congratz Uncledark, and... neener, neener.   Angel

We Made It Very Clear From The Beginning, Stormgate Belongs To The Darkelves.

Also congratz Painted on the best showing of the Dwarves so far.

Nice going by Uncle Dark.  You deserved this one.  I was lucky just to survive the attack of AT early on but at least I outlasted him and finished the game.  I never could take back my region though.  No thanks to DW.  I left his town alone as he requested and he attacked me anyway.  Go figure.

(06-22-2020, 10:51 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Nice going by Uncle Dark.  You deserved this one.  I was lucky just to survive the attack of AT early on but at least I outlasted him and finished the game.  I never could take back my region though.  No thanks to DW.  I left his town alone as he requested and he attacked me anyway.  Go figure.

Full write-up later, but cannot sit idle and let Mr. Panz besmirch my good name. Game was no NAPs beyond 3 turns, and the town was you saying you wanted it and me saying if you took it I'd take it back, or something close to that. Love you, Wook, but it is a war game...

Thanks everyone. This was a fun one, obviously.