Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5460 Smack Down
(05-05-2020, 11:25 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: 5 out of 7 now. I was waiting for a more favorable  time for turn due. 6:30 PM is a good time. I will probably  skip ready button, many more times.
That will be much easier to accomplish by hitting ready early rather than letting it run out, if thats what you really want.

At-Ne
What next? Do you plan to bleed on me?
Lord of the Seas

Roar.

(05-08-2020, 12:45 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: At-Ne
Lord of the Seas

You take my towns, but not your brigades of dead. Fear not, you will see them rise to greet you again.

RD, why little people's in metal skin, attack and take my town and village? We wanted just peace. Now we eat everything whole.

We see some are paranoid and already have a sanctuary in the mountains.

(05-08-2020, 03:52 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: RD, why little  people's  in metal skin, attack and take my town and village? We wanted just peace. Now we eat everything  whole.

We see some are paranoid  and already have a sanctuary in the mountains.

Wasn’t us! We’re allergic to metal. Very horrible stuff. Gives us quite the rash. Not as bad as sweet potatoes, but close. OH, and henna. Also not good. What else... pet dander, of course, and anything related to tomatoes. Otherwise we’re mostly ok.

What was the question again?

(05-08-2020, 02:24 AM)ColdSpell Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 12:45 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: At-Ne
Lord of the Seas

You take my towns, but not your brigades of dead.   Fear not, you will see them rise to greet you again.

I guess we should meet at your capital and talk about it.

AT

"It's always summer, under the sea I know, I know, oh, oh, oh."

(05-11-2020, 02:18 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: "It's always summer, under the sea I know, I know, oh, oh, oh."

It’s a party in the CI.

RD-SO, should I be flattered that you see me as such a threat that strike against me while I'm fairly engage with the wise old humans? Or you delivering fresh meat for our bellies? Thank you for the food delivery, I hope your not exspecting a tip.