Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5434 Ballz of Steel
(04-14-2020, 11:05 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: DA -> ALL  For The Safety And Wellbeing Of Its Constituents, The Imperium Would Be Interested In Purchasing 30,000 Food From Any Kingdom Which Finds Itself In Excess.  We Will Pay 20,000 gold.

IL - DA 
Dark Lord we find ourselves with enough food to supply your needs this turn.  30,000 food for 20,000 gold is acceptable.

(04-14-2020, 03:26 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - DW
Master Dwarf.  We have left your handsome town alone to this point as a show of respect to the neighbors of the mountains.  We will send an emissary there this turn unless you care to negotiate another arrangement. 

Oh, FFS... tis' always somethin wi' ye magic types, t'be sure. Show us the good judgment to leave our people be, and we'll nay show ye the hammer.

Not a euphemism.

HA - All
no one wants to talk to us halflings....Fine! you can all go suck your toes. More food for us.

HA - DE
Seems we make a good deal you take that money maker and we take your bakery. Keep those ugly princes of yours out of our coast and we will try to avoid looking for yummy stuff in that darkover place.

HA - DA
You have big region, us not so much so we take that money maker. Hope no hard feeling.

HA - DW/GN
Would love to come visit you all but, you know how it is with short legs. We know there used to be a portal over here somewhere....

DA -> HA  Indeed Master Hobbit, We Would Have It No Other Way.  If You Need The Location, It Rests In Your Most Reclusive Area, In The Mountains.  We Also Noticed A Nice Village On Our Way Out Of Your Fine Region, It Nestles In The Swamp Three Areas South West Of Our Former Town.  Happy Hunting Little One.

(04-14-2020, 03:30 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 11:05 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: DA -> ALL  For The Safety And Wellbeing Of Its Constituents, The Imperium Would Be Interested In Purchasing 30,000 Food From Any Kingdom Which Finds Itself In Excess.  We Will Pay 20,000 gold.

IL - DA 
Dark Lord we find ourselves with enough food to supply your needs this turn.  30,000 food for 20,000 gold is acceptable.

Thank You Master of Illusions, We Will Be Glad To Issue The Trade Order This Turn.

(04-14-2020, 04:20 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 03:30 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

IL - DA 

Thank You Master of Illusions, We Will Be Glad To Issue The Trade Order This Turn.

Trade is confirmed and orders have been issued for the food transfer.  Eat well sir.

(04-14-2020, 03:31 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 03:26 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - DW
Master Dwarf.  We have left your handsome town alone to this point as a show of respect to the neighbors of the mountains.  We will send an emissary there this turn unless you care to negotiate another arrangement. 

Oh, FFS... tis' always somethin wi' ye magic types, t'be sure. Show us the good judgment to leave our people be, and we'll nay show ye the hammer.

Not a euphemism.

FFS?    That must stand for Friends Forever Surely.  My Dwarf speak is rusty.

IL - UN
Sir you have no doubt seen our lovely town in our area. We have become quite attached to it and wonder if we might make you an offer to buy it from you. What we propose is to give you a village in terrain of the same type in the Sword Coast. Of course a village for a town is a one sided deal so we would throw in 2 bounty spells in Pelinor to be delivered by turn 10. Should any spell attempts fail we would continue to cast until they are successful.
Please consider this as we would like to stay and improve the town. Should we not be able to make a deal We will withdraw our folks this turn and levy additional taxes on the poor folks the following turn.

My scouts were able to track down the emissary that was headed to your town. He is doing an about face, grumbling about his superiors, and coming back to the capital. You have a deal. Let me know the location in the sword coast please, and the turns you expect to cast bounty if you have a plan that far ahead

(04-14-2020, 08:13 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: IL - UN
Sir you have no doubt seen our lovely town in our area.  We have become quite attached to it and wonder if we might make you an offer to buy it from you.  What we propose is to give you a village in terrain of the same type in the Sword Coast.  Of course a village for a town is a one sided deal so we would throw in 2 bounty spells in Pelinor to be delivered by turn 10.  Should any spell attempts fail we would continue to cast until they are successful.
Please consider this as we would like to stay and improve the town.  Should we not be able to make a deal We will withdraw our folks this turn and levy additional taxes on the poor folks the following turn.

My scouts were able to track down the emissary that was headed to your town. He is doing an about face, grumbling about his superiors, and coming back to the capital. You have a deal. Let me know the location in the sword coast please, and the turns you expect to cast bounty if you have a plan that far ahead

IL - UN
That is excellent news.  You may find the village by going west 15 leagues from the town I reside in in your area and then south 7 leagues.  This is quite a journey and we will not be surprised if your traveler has to stop for the night at another of our outpost along the way.
As for the timing of the bounty, it will take several turns and substantial resources to prepare but I think we should be able to do them on seasons 8 and 9 and should either of those fail we will continue every turn until you get the 2 spells agreed upon.  Of course once you get the village in our area you should see that quickly grow as well.
We hope that your services for hire might be available at some future time should we need them?  Everything for a price, of course.

(04-14-2020, 09:07 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 08:13 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: IL - UN
Sir you have no doubt seen our lovely town in our area.  We have become quite attached to it and wonder if we might make you an offer to buy it from you.  What we propose is to give you a village in terrain of the same type in the Sword Coast.  Of course a village for a town is a one sided deal so we would throw in 2 bounty spells in Pelinor to be delivered by turn 10.  Should any spell attempts fail we would continue to cast until they are successful.
Please consider this as we would like to stay and improve the town.  Should we not be able to make a deal We will withdraw our folks this turn and levy additional taxes on the poor folks the following turn.

IL - UN
That is excellent news.  You may find the village by going west 15 leagues from the town I reside in in your area and then south 7 leagues.  This is quite a journey and we will not be surprised if your traveler has to stop for the night at another of our outpost along the way.
As for the timing of the bounty, it will take several turns and substantial resources to prepare but I think we should be able to do them on seasons 8 and 9 and should either of those fail we will continue every turn until you get the 2 spells agreed upon.  Of course once you get the village in our area you should see that quickly grow as well.
We hope that your services for hire might be available at some future time should we need them?  Everything for a price, of course.

I will need an intermediary village to jump to.  I will not hold it against you and am willing to provide the location of another of mine, if it makes you feel more comfortable.  
If not i will have the tedious task of reconning for pops.  Yes services are available, thought the boys are fine tuning their craft at the moment.
Trades available as well!

That goes for everyone, have a great few seasons, lets get those agents training everyone! (maniacally counting my riches)