Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5424 Men Of Steel
(03-18-2020, 01:30 AM)VballMichael Wrote: AN to RA
The location of the artifact is the abbreviation of the best book in the world but without the overtime. If this is unclear, we will state further to clear the fog of confusion.

AN to RD
Grrrrr - that is our scary voice - also we heard that the Sorcerer was destroying dragon eggs, just sayin'

They taste GREAT with bacon.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

IL --> RA

No worried he was simply visiting family and will return home but he may need to visit the big city in order to find a road, but rest assured he will do no harm while in your lands.

(03-18-2020, 02:56 AM)Windstar Wrote: DU - TY: Hail lord of the goblins and orcs! I would be interested in maybe working together, or at least to stay out of each other's way.

uh.. druid town in orc land, we smash.  orc village in druid land, you smash, all good.  village is one... two... three... four... five...  eas.. uh.. nor... uh... west of druid town.  Orcs no work together with anyone, gods forbid.

(03-18-2020, 11:39 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 02:56 AM)Windstar Wrote: DU - TY: Hail lord of the goblins and orcs! I would be interested in maybe working together, or at least to stay out of each other's way.

uh.. druid town in orc land, we smash.  orc village in druid land, you smash, all good.  village is one... two... three... four... five...  eas.. uh.. nor... uh... west of druid town.  Orcs no work together with anyone, gods forbid.

gods says druid make crops grow bigger...  if druid makes crops grow bigger in orc lands, orcs give gold.

(03-18-2020, 06:22 AM)Brekk Wrote: IL --> RA

No worried he was simply visiting family and will return home but he may need to visit the big city in order to find a road, but rest assured he will do no harm while in your lands.

That was my assumption.  I hope it was a nice visit.

(03-18-2020, 02:48 AM)gkmetty Wrote: RA

AN
I will transfer the artifact at the end of turn 3 for 10k.  We can discuss the food transfer on turn 4.

UN
I agree with your proposition but if the AM takes my village neither of us has anything to bargain with.  I will plan on taxing on turn 4 unless there is a change in status to the village.

UN - RA  Hopefully AM finds her tongue soon but so far she has been speechless.

(03-18-2020, 01:07 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

AN
I will transfer the artifact at the end of turn 3 for 10k.  We can discuss the food transfer on turn 4.

UN
I agree with your proposition but if the AM takes my village neither of us has anything to bargain with.  I will plan on taxing on turn 4 unless there is a change in status to the village.

Plan on taxing on turn 4.  I have plenty to keep me busy until then, regardless of what the AM do.

(03-18-2020, 02:32 PM)gkmetty Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 01:07 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

AN

UN

Plan on taxing on turn 4.  I have plenty to keep me busy until then, regardless of what the AM do.
Will do

PI to Gnome

My precious trinkets, you want to get your little hands on my precious. What ring, I didn't find any ring. I lost it I did.

Anyway, I would like to keep my trinkets, I was very unlucky in pops but have already discovered 4 unusual sightings. Not sure how we can work it out. I am listening, a riddle contest perhaps?

What is invisible to the eye but is making everybody crazy?

GN to PI

A little Rod of Fire (which will help future trinket recovery) and a Palantir is what I know the whereabouts of. How about I get the base cash for each one - you get the artifact, the double bonus from being a pirate, and the experience. Let me know if that works and when you are in a general position to respond to the info. Not quite sure how to code it to you until we run into a PC or some that we can reference it from.

HabeusCorpus