Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5424 Men Of Steel
(03-17-2020, 07:03 PM)VballMichael Wrote: I am keeping to the shadows and the deafening silence

Nice one ... made me chuckle with the small print.  But we have already confirmed that size does not matter.

(03-17-2020, 08:19 PM)Strylian Wrote: Big Red is a Big Bad Meanie with a tiny weenie. Maybe you should have the Illusionist make you think it is bigger so you won’t feel so underwhelming and have to overcompensate.

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.

(03-17-2020, 09:44 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 08:19 PM)Strylian Wrote: Big Red is a Big Bad Meanie with a tiny weenie. Maybe you should have the Illusionist make you think it is bigger so you won’t feel so underwhelming and have to overcompensate.

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.

Have a nice trip.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(03-17-2020, 10:00 PM)Strylian Wrote:

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.

Have a nice trip.

I AM AMUSED BY THE IRONY THAT YOU SAY I AM OVERCOMPENSATING, YET YOUR PICTURE IS OF ONE OF MY BRETHREN.

WITH IMITATION BEING THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY, WE SHALL BE CERTAIN TO THANK YOU IN PERSON BEFORE YOU ARE EATEN.

(03-17-2020, 10:04 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 10:00 PM)Strylian Wrote:

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.

Have a nice trip.

I AM AMUSED BY THE IRONY THAT YOU SAY I AM OVERCOMPENSATING, YET YOUR PICTURE IS OF ONE OF MY BRETHREN.

WITH IMITATION BEING THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY, WE SHALL BE CERTAIN TO THANK YOU IN PERSON BEFORE YOU ARE EATEN.
We love to put up pictures of our pets. It’s not feeding time yet but we will through you a greenie to tie you over and to help out with that bad breath.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Will get my turn in today folks.

(03-17-2020, 10:19 PM)Acererak Wrote: HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Will get my turn in today folks.

Wow glad you said something I had no idea I forgot to press ready.  If I'm ever last someone please message me.

AN to all:
It is now late summer, so we can chat about actual plans at this time.

RD
I do not wish to be your enemy, but I cannot allow a unilateral bullying. If you do take my village in your region, I will take your town in my region and the chips (or teeth) can fall as they will.

RA
There is a certain artifact in your region I would like for you to retrieve for me. No, it's not the Plow; it is the other one. Let me know your terms.

DU
I have a beautiful little hamlet in your region. If you have one in mine, we can chat.

RA:

AN
I will pick up your artifact and transfer for the minimum, I believe that to be 10k, plus a food xfer on turn 6.

IL
do I need to worry about your Ambassador?

UN
You are at my village with the AM. I found your town in my region. How do you want to work this?

AM
I would prefer to keep that village.

UN - Greetings all,  The master of steals and deals will soon be open for business and all reasonable offers will be considered. 

UN - AM   Southern neighbor.  Would the Queen of the Plains be interested in some early dealing?  First I propose that our two groups that find themselves together pass by without any combat.  Would this be acceptable to you?  
Second, I have a village in your area and would be willing to give you the location to assist your searches.  You may have a population center in our area as well?  Perhaps we could make a deal? 
Lastly, there is a certain item in your area that we could find useful.  If you would care to retrieve it we would pay you a collection fee and of course you would get training and the gold that comes with it.

UN - RA   Greetings neighbor.  I have a town in your area and would like to hold on to it for a few turns.  We see you have a village in our area as well.  What would you say to the idea that we both keep our holdings for now and tax them on turn 4 for the other to take?  Of course with AM parked on your village I cannot speak for what he may do. 

UN - TY   Sir it seems you have stumbled upon our meek outpost and we do hope the old residents have nothing to fear?   Hugs and kisses from the death dealer.