Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Game - sign up or else!!
(03-10-2020, 09:28 PM)Drogo Wrote: I'll be the third on team Buttercup if the spot isn't spoken for

Sounds good Drogo welcome aboard

I'll play. I kinda know how to play and hope people won't beat me up too much but I need teammates. Working from home indefinitely in Seattle is the perfect time to play Alamaze.

(03-11-2020, 03:52 PM)Acererak Wrote: I'll play. I kinda know how to play and hope people won't beat me up too much but I need teammates. Working from home indefinitely in Seattle is the perfect time to play Alamaze.

That is a nice side effect of all this crap

I may be interested. I could shore use the distraction from all the Covid-19 talk. This would make 3 games so let me think on it. I seam to have enough time though, things have slowed down a bit. I am traveling at the end of the month, that is, if it does not get canceled. We are in a Pandemic situation. Sounds like something the NE would do. Or maybe the DE.

If someone would have me, I would be willing to play this team match. I haven't played teams since 3rd cycle.

Team Fezzik - The Painted Man, Gibraltar Adams, Brekk
Team Westley - Acererak
Team Vizzini - Windstar
Team Buttercup - Draugr, Senior Tactician, Drogo

Acererak, Windstar, if you want to be on the same team, just move things around.

Alatar, let us know.

I would be happy to work with Acererak, and I hope that a veteran player could join our team to provide guidance.

(03-11-2020, 09:24 PM)Windstar Wrote: I would be happy to work with Acererak, and I hope that a veteran player could join our team to provide guidance.

Acererak just took second in the Championship... I think he knows his way around. Smile 

Team Fezzik - The Painted Man, Gibraltar Adams, Brekk
Team Westley - Acererak, Windstar, ______
Team Vizzini -
Team Buttercup - Draugr, Senior Tactician, Drogo

I would be willing to play with Wookie or Dupont if they are willing to play.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(03-12-2020, 05:05 PM)Strylian Wrote: I would be willing to play with Wookie or Dupont if they are willing to play.

Thanks man..   I’m not feeling at all shunned.