Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Really Doesn't Matter, But...
Game 60 ended. It was a confederations game. The victory was awarded to the kingdom with the highest score. But it was a team game - shouldn't victory have gone to the team with the highest combined score? I would have played the last turns very differently had I known that was the case.
Not really complaining - it was a fun game - but it seemed an odd choice. I would just like to know for the future.

(03-02-2020, 05:50 AM)DuPont Wrote: Game 60 ended. It was a confederations game. The victory was awarded to the kingdom with the highest score. But it was a team game - shouldn't victory have gone to the team with the highest combined score? I would have played the last turns very differently had I known that was the case.
Not really complaining - it was a fun game - but it seemed an odd choice. I would just like to know for the future.

I agree with you.   This had been brought up before with team games so I knew the rules and what would happen but yes I rather it averaged the teams score to win as a team.   It is still very rare for a team game to end after 40 turns.

I was suprised to have made it through the game let alone to get lions share to win, and agree with you guys it should go to the combined best score. I simply had a blast, especially at the end, thank you for the fun!

(03-02-2020, 05:58 PM)Brekk Wrote: I was suprised to have made it through the game let alone to get lions share to win, and agree with you guys it should go to the combined best score. I simply had a blast, especially at the end, thank you for the fun!

It should go to the irrritating PI guy who lasted to end.  Lol  congrats DuPont great win. Smile

(03-02-2020, 09:54 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 05:58 PM)Brekk Wrote: I was suprised to have made it through the game let alone to get lions share to win, and agree with you guys it should go to the combined best score. I simply had a blast, especially at the end, thank you for the fun!

It should go to the irrritating PI guy who lasted to end.  Lol  congrats DuPont great win. Smile

Brek won with lions share.   DuPont had best points by slim margin if you add his two teams together.   but as DuPont noted I would have played differently as well if I had thought it was not a single person lions share.   my AT really did very little to get status point in the end since I knew they did not matter.

I wasnt playing for points as much to get a fight with CI and RED at the end!
I wasnt bob the builder this time as much as the GN and DW was I simply took their stuff Smile

(03-30-2020, 08:04 PM)amaliaolive Wrote: It is our achievement of providing our customers with the professional nursing assignment writing services over the past few years. We have organised our ways of writing through our team of expert writers who are extensively efficient to prepare a premium quality of assignment writing paper for our customers. Our professional procedures for the writing has always helped to produce plagiarism-free writing while maintaining the quality at the same time.

spam spam spam I hate freeking spam

(03-31-2020, 01:01 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 08:04 PM)amaliaolive Wrote: It is our achievement of providing our customers with the professional nursing assignment writing services over the past few years. We have organised our ways of writing through our team of expert writers who are extensively efficient to prepare a premium quality of assignment writing paper for our customers. Our professional procedures for the writing has always helped to produce plagiarism-free writing while maintaining the quality at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZiVsGR8u2w

It is surprising to me how our little forum attracts so many spammers.

(03-31-2020, 12:56 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

It's an everyday occurrence.  Is there any way to restrict them?   Maybe make registering more difficult?

(03-31-2020, 01:30 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 12:56 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

It's an everyday occurrence.  Is there any way to restrict them?   Maybe make registering more difficult?
I don't know  - got any ideas?  There is a captcha protocol.  On one side of the development, we are thinking even requiring forum registration is a big constraint on new players.