Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederate Game
(03-01-2020, 11:15 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Still working on it.  I don't recall if the custom creator let me do a Confederations game last year.

I'd say give it another hour or so (I need a new password to try again) and I will update again, so maybe be ready to go as Steel after my next update.

OK, I am in and it looks like I can do a 7 region victory Confederations.  Now its just 100 calculations.

OK Mages, Marshals and Murderers,

You should now have your setup for Confederations are Fun.

Good hunting!

Thank you Ry Vor!

Newbie question... are we allowed to talk in this one? Assuming no alliances, trades, etc... but are there other limits? Is it completely silencio? That isn't my preference, so thought I'd ask.

(03-04-2020, 09:00 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Newbie question... are we allowed to talk in this one? Assuming no alliances, trades, etc... but are there other limits? Is it completely silencio? That isn't my preference, so thought I'd ask.

smack talking is allowed it says.   I would think ok to talk about anything that is basic knowledge from within the game.  ie global announcements.  maybe locations of those hidden capitals....added that since I do not have a hidden capital :Smile  ok that is not allowed

make an active thread and step on the soap box tell us about your demonic ancient princes

and so it begins, the Halfling nightmare dronny ridding warlord all over again...

If only there were Halflings in this game. I felt for sure Draugr would take them.

Brekkypoo, go make a smack talking section for this one. Shoo! SHOO!