Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stealing artifacts
Can you steal them from the wild? I add the order and get error message.
its a fine encounter
Do you mean trying to steal an artifact from an encounter? That would be no.
You could do that before. Was just very difficult
ah thank you.
(02-23-2020, 01:03 PM)Draugr Wrote: You could do that before.   Was just very difficult

Good to know, i remember that you could.
What was the message that appeared on your kingdom turn report? You can steal artifacts from the wild but there are restrictions. You're not able to steal Enigma, Superior, and Quest level artifacts but Fine and Excellent are possible from the wild. That was a rule change at some point but the older 2nd Cycle version (The Choosing) allows for all types except Enigma though you need the appropriate key in the agent's inventory to steal Quest level.
(02-24-2020, 09:04 AM)unclemike Wrote: What was the message that appeared on your kingdom turn report? You can steal artifacts from the wild but there are restrictions. You're not able to steal Enigma, Superior, and Quest level artifacts but Fine and Excellent are possible from the wild. That was a rule change at some point but the older 2nd Cycle version (The Choosing) allows for all types except Enigma though you need the appropriate key in the agent's inventory to steal Quest level.

Good to know, I was always curious about this.
When I enter the order, the orders check gives me the error, invalid number in D.
do you need to know the short name of the arty if its in the wild, to be able to steal it?
(02-24-2020, 05:02 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: When I enter the order, the orders check gives me the error, invalid number in D.
do you need to know the short name of the arty if its in the wild, to be able to steal it?

Of course...your agents cannot blindly steal artifacts in the wild or everyone will be doing it...you need to specify the shortname.
Ok got it and thnx.
used to be you could steal with out knowing the shortname