Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5375 Newbie Steel
Game # 5375 (Newbie Steel 12-Player)
  If this game is a bust since it was originally created in the queue a while ago and players may no longer be interested, I can manually remove the records from the Valhalla database if necessary

The Choosing
  Ruleset is the older 3rd Cycle (The Choosing) style

Classic Map
  Not the Resurgent or Maelstrom map but the original Classic Alamaze map, I verified that the map snapshot for turn 0 looks ok

Random Cities
  The creator wanted a challenge in their first game so all pc's are fully randomized (ignore the fixed city symbols on the map)

Full Diplomacy
  Comment to each other and on the forum as much as you like in this thread

Kingdoms (kingdom, player, email):
  Ancient Ones   Sagramor          (Karlbensley85@hotmail.co.uk)
  Black Dragon   QuantumSage    (heinzcoolbeanz@gmail.com)
  Dark Elf           Catalus             (tugrul.unaydin@gmail.com)
  Dwarf              Ivan Romanovic (Ivan.romanovic82@gmail.com)
  Nomad            Strylian             (strylin@gmail.com)
  Pirate              uncledarkseid    (uncledarkseid@gmail.com)
  Ranger            HijiriKishi           (deanvds@icloud.com)
  Sacred Order   Rellgar               (rellgar67@gmail.com)
  Sorcerer          Ashgar               (Sirsmitty70@gmail.com)
  Tyrant             Senior Tactician  (seniortactician@yahoo.com)
  Underworld      Brek                  (brekpbm@gmail.com)
  Warlock           HabeusCorpus    (bdsimpso123@yahoo.com)

Good luck all!

Since this is just a training game, I'm going to do all my communication here in the forum and if you'd like to use the information to destroy me, so be it.  However, has anyone emailed the new players?  Should we perhaps divide them up between us and contact them?

In any case, I have only a vague idea of where people start out on this map... I am planning to coalesce first in Runnimede, who else is there (UN?) and would you like to work together?

SA-all, we are the Sacred Order. There is a good chance most of these players knew each other. So if one recieved the email, they will inform the others. I'm here to help and answer any of your questions.  Rellgar67@gmail.com

WA-ALL

I am happy to work with a Newbie as well although others in this game are more experienced than me (and could probably teach more). Amazing to see how much the graphics of the map improved over the years. This morning when I opened the map up it was a bit of a shocker! Smile

HabeusCorpus

SO - All

As the Sorcerer Supreme, I am more than happy to help those who wish help, and to battle those who wish Death. If you are new to the game, so many of us are happy to help as others have helped us. Introduce yourself and join the fun.

Ashgar
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Given none of newbies are playing I would suggest we close this game down ... it will be pretty tough to have any balance in the game with five dead positions and no control over which areas are vacant etc. You all should join Strange Steel so we can get that game started. I have been sharpening my axe for a while now. Smile

Will this game be deleted? I dont quit games.

Let's cancel. 

Thanks to those that tried to make this happen.  I'm not sure what the lesson was.

Sweet. If everyone drops, I might be able to get my first win. Still a maybe, but my odds go up a bit.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(01-28-2020, 02:59 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Sweet. If everyone drops, I might be able to get my first win.  Still a maybe, but my odds go up a bit.

It that case I'm not dropping!!