Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alliance of the Holidays
(11-29-2019, 03:44 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Ok I'll  play, how else is Brek  going to manage  to win without me.

Typically through bribery and deceptive practices.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-29-2019, 04:19 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 04:18 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 03:44 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Ok I'll  play, how else is Brek  going to manage  to win without me.

I was wondering that myself.   Tongue

Brekk and Rellgar together.  This could be priceless.  We should have all their communication public.

Sounds like a pair that three of a kind will never beat!

So far

Team 1. Rellgar/Brek
Team 2. Vball/Strylian
Team 3. Draugr and Co.
Team 4.

5 spots left.

With no Strylian, we know DW will be available.

(11-29-2019, 04:20 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: With no Strylian, we know DW will be available.

But it appears there IS Strylian.  What's less clear is whether there is a Painted Man or not.

Canticar will join team 2

(11-29-2019, 08:31 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Canticar will join team 2

Awesome.  What ever happened to mafmiller.  I enjoyed his writing and approach to the game.

(11-29-2019, 09:21 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 08:31 PM)gkmetty Wrote: Canticar will join team 2

Awesome.  What ever happened to mafmiller.  I enjoyed his writing and approach to the game.

He enjoyed the game but not enough to continue. He also got tired of his approach to the game getting him 4th or 5th place every game Smile.
He is still around and we occasionally poke him to return.

(11-29-2019, 03:50 PM)Draugr Wrote: So far

Team 1. Rellgar/Brek
Team 2. Vball/Strylian
Team 3. Draugr and Co.
Team 4.

5 spots left.

How is this 5 spots unless Draugr and Co has 3 spots filled? If that is the case, who are the three?

(11-29-2019, 10:53 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 03:50 PM)Draugr Wrote: So far

Team 1. Rellgar/Brek
Team 2. Vball/Strylian
Team 3. Draugr and Co.
Team 4.

5 spots left.

How is this 5 spots unless Draugr and Co has 3 spots filled? If that is the case, who are the three?

Since you asked.   Deadly 2nd cycle combo with a new ally.

Team 1. Rellgar/Brek
Team 2. Vball/Strylian/Canticar 
Team 3. Draugr/The Painted Man/Wookie
Team 4. 

4 spots left.