Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5360 Seasonal Steel (War of the Mages)
PI-SO. That's fine. I probably will take back the other town, but it will take a few turns.

WA-SO

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant no harm, and have removed all ops in that area. I was unaware of your presence.

(02-09-2020, 12:20 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: WA-SO

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant no harm, and have removed all ops in that area. I was unaware of your presence.

SO - WA
No problem at all.  We were both going for the same pc, obviously.  I think neither of us expected to find opposition there.  I wanted to take the pc and had to be sure your group would retreat so I could get it.

Ok, this is a communication turn.

The only team in the game (SO-UN) is working very closely together to ensure the SO win. Fortunately, I was able to turn Pellinor neutral just in time. Mr Pirate, I will leave your pop centers alone - was not sure who owned what when I went in. Hopefully, others are also working to stop his win (2 victory claims in a row).

In the meantime, I am a little disappointed with the UN. I let him keep a great town in my region in the water, I help him get his region back from the Druid, I even abandon his region to him after my hard work taking things from the Druid, and he gives his region to his ally the SO for an attempted win and even kidnaps my emissaries to help the SO make his victory claim. Some thanks for all of my help. Ah well, the perils of allowing allies in an otherwise individual game.

No need to post your plans here, just hoping others are moving to stop the only team from claiming victory for the SO.

This is our last speaking turn.
So - UN   Do you need some resources?  I don't think I have gifted or traded you anything or if I have it has been a very long time.