Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new team game
Any one interested?

Yeah, I'm trying to get my buddy Ligur into the game, he's only comfortable with the cycle of magic alliance-type games where he can get plenty of coaching (too bad I didn't get him into the mentor game).  If you guys still run those types of games, Ligur, myself and Agent Orange would like to challenge 3 other teams.  Doesn't matter if we get stomped we'll all just blame Agent Orange.

Guys I would work with Rick to set something up - just didnt want to think your being ignored Smile

I'm part of a team that's always ready to do some Stomping.

Alliance is a format that is allowed. Players can start one on there own

Thanks guys but we're rethinking this.

Id play a kingdom in a team game...not sure if I care to get swamped down with 4