Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Train to 2019 Alamaze Championship
(09-21-2019, 08:30 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: i will pick 3 please.  do i have enough exp to qualify for this thing?

I probably confused things.  This game is a regular Silent (no diplomacy) Steel (12 kingdoms, 12 players) game open to anyone. 

The other point was that status points only get to Valhalla when the game is over, and when this game ends, we will determine who then qualifies for the 2019 Alamaze Championship.  So this is probably the last chance to either enhance your standing with your best kingdom to try to make the tournament, or to podium.

Otherwise, this is a regular Steel game.

It will be interesting to see if regions or kingdoms are picked first because if I were participating, I would select one of the least played kingdoms to possibly qualify for the championship game. See my post about it here: http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...3#pid62473

1) Strylian - Zanthia
2)
3) Uncle Dark
4) V Ball
5)
6) Relgar
7) Valuthor
8)
9)
10)
11)
12) Painted

Acerak 7 was already taken.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

8 please

I will claim position 5.

Shall we try 11? Ok, let's do that.

I know its kind of a big ask, but to get us on the same page, could VBM or someone else try to say who would qualify as of now?  That is persona with what kingdom and how many Maelstrom Steel podium points for that kingdom?

No problem. Will try to do it once I get to the airport. My Valhalla summary of wins should get us 90% there.it is complicated by having 24 kingdoms. It used be the best per region. It is therefore possible to be the best in a kingdom but not put that kingdom in top 12.

(09-21-2019, 11:40 PM)VballMichael Wrote: No problem. Will try to do it once I get to the airport. My Valhalla summary of wins should get us 90% there.it is complicated by having 24 kingdoms. It used be the best per region. It is therefore possible to be the best in a kingdom but not put that kingdom in top 12.

Yes, a bit complicated now.  So the first pass is podium points by persona in just that kingdom.  And popular kingdoms with more than one win by different personas means even a persona with a gold may not get in.  It is the 12 best podium points for 12 different kingdoms.

Canticar will take 9