Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5312 - SUMMER ALLIANCE
(09-27-2019, 10:03 PM)Brekk Wrote: Hmm sure seems like it was Breks idea to destroy the plow...

No. Brekk wanted to put it in a patrol and let it drop in the wilderness. It was Strylian’s idea to destroy it.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-27-2019, 11:09 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 10:03 PM)Brekk Wrote: Hmm sure seems like it was Breks idea to destroy the plow...

No. Brekk wanted to put it in a patrol and let it drop in the wilderness. It was Strylian’s idea to destroy it. it.

Just to clarify it was TEAM RALIRD that decided to it was a good idea to crush you under our collective thumbs to the point you thought it wise to destroy one of the best artifact in the game.

I've been fighting (insert kingdom name here), and lost a town at (one of the squares on the map in one of the regions on the map), so if you want to attack (some other kingdom besides my allies), you may want to because they are going to (either win, or lose, or not win), they have emissaries all over (one of the regions on the map) so (one of the other regions on the map) is undefended right now and (some military force of some kingdom) in (one of the kingdoms on the map) are all over (one of the regions on the map) their regional reaction is (either hostile, suspicious, tolerant or friendly) in (one of the regions on the map) and their magic power (is either made up of adepts or wizards from power 1-9).

These rules on forum communication are really great and useful!

DRUMS IN THE DEEP!

Hahaha U bitter brah????

(09-28-2019, 12:53 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: Hahaha   U bitter brah????

I think the expression is "u mad bro?"

He seems upset. And really into percussion.

(09-28-2019, 01:35 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 12:53 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: Hahaha   U bitter brah????

I think the expression is "u mad bro?"

He seems upset. And really into percussion.

No he was mad a long time ago...   I think he be bitter now.. Smile

(09-28-2019, 12:44 AM)Acererak Wrote: I've been fighting (insert kingdom name here), and lost a town at (one of the squares on the map in one of the regions on the map), so if you want to attack (some other kingdom besides my allies), you may want to because they are going to (either win, or lose, or not win), they have emissaries all over (one of the regions on the map) so (one of the other regions on the map) is undefended right now and (some military force of some kingdom) in (one of the kingdoms on the map)  are all over (one of the regions on the map) their regional reaction is (either hostile, suspicious, tolerant or friendly) in (one of the regions on the map) and their magic power (is either made up of adepts or wizards from power 1-9).

DRUMS IN THE DEEP!

So just so I understand this correctly someone may or may not be attacking someone else and they may have wizards of power levels 0-9 in those forces.   They could be attacking one region and not another so they could be maybe exposed.    

I don’t know you may or may not be saying to much.

(09-27-2019, 11:18 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 11:09 PM)Strylian Wrote:

No. Brekk wanted to put it in a patrol and let it drop in the wilderness. It was Strylian’s idea to destroy it. it.

Just to clarify it was TEAM RALIRD that decided to it was a good idea to crush you under our collective thumbs to the point you thought it wise to destroy one of the best artifact in the game.

Well one member of our team did get run over by a hurricane and missed a couple turns. So that had a little to do with it. The Plow we destroyed out of spite.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-28-2019, 12:44 AM)Acererak Wrote: I've been fighting (insert kingdom name here), and lost a town at (one of the squares on the map in one of the regions on the map), so if you want to attack (some other kingdom besides my allies), you may want to because they are going to (either win, or lose, or not win), they have emissaries all over (one of the regions on the map) so (one of the other regions on the map) is undefended right now and (some military force of some kingdom) in (one of the kingdoms on the map)  are all over (one of the regions on the map) their regional reaction is (either hostile, suspicious, tolerant or friendly) in (one of the regions on the map) and their magic power (is either made up of adepts or wizards from power 1-9).

DRUMS IN THE DEEP!

I really like the generic post, ACE.   We can cut and paste it for every game.