Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help
Thank you...

PT God Bless. You are in our prayers.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts.

Thank you. I signed her over to Aura, they will harvest her organs to save others now. I have 24 more hours left with her. Thank you all

Holy cow. Obviously, no words suffice. I will just echo others and hope that you and your family can stay strong.

Oh man. So sorry to read this. Thoughts with you.

I pray for you my friend.

She is gone. Her lungs/liver/and kidneys had recipients. If all goes as expected 3-4 people will have their miracle. She was a nurse so how could that not be the hand of God?

You have continued to help others through your thoughtfulness and the legacy of your wife's helping others continues.  You are an inspiration to us all Paul.

We are sorry for your loss. We can only hope her memory gives you and your family solace. It is a testament to the kind of person she must have been that even in the end she will be able to help care for others. I had a friend whose life was saved by a liver transplant. His life helped bring great joy to his family. It is a great thing that she and you have done in a timely of grief. God Bless.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief