Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who, what, when , where, why?
Hi, I'm Valuthor, Valuthorax, Valuthor Rax in various games over ... We will say 40 years started using g that persona in the last 20 maybe 30? 

My name is from a girl I dated when. I was maybe 15 thought she saw demons, nice looking but crazy .. the demon was.. Valuthorax.  So it stuck 10plus years later when I needed a dnd name

me now mid 40s miss dnd my friend I played with passed away, I called his father who he hated , to tell him... Being a new father at the time... Still made the right choice. 

Now I work in insurance, might say I'm a genius in Excel, but

Write workflows , instructions and manage the underwriting templates in a environment dictated by to many titles.. yeah so I write instructions to insurance...mostly reinsurance .. think of insurance but... For insurance. Needless to say i am bored but tell my wife how busy I am while I look to fill that job that the company forgets exists but needs..  

Anyhow  I am now valuthor, I think at one time in duelmasters the young gods, mayhem and.  ..  who knows what else I floated.

I'm I. My 40s making a 40 percent return on my investment no matter how much yall hate trump , form new Jersey , so ... Nevermind I live 10 minutas from Pennsylvania but.. I have no one but all of you to play a game with.   Plus I miss the limelight NYC.. different story, not now..  I knew everyone in the clubb kids movie...wierd times

So who do I play with?

Xbox online .. top 10 player civilization revolution many years. Catan to.

You say Excel. If your bored maybe you could clean up the emissary success excel into something easy to use.

I will try , can't promise.

(05-25-2019, 03:35 AM)Draugr Wrote: You say Excel.   If your bored maybe you could clean up the emissary success excel into something easy to use.

Putting the new blood to work. I like it!

“There are some who call me... Tim?”

I lost what I asked for..  fuck.  Can't post ..... Yeah, tell me you calculations I have maps I made in excel for when u asked in maelstom, well I atskrd for a legend , none was available so i start with my rendition.... Give e me tenplates , ideas of what we need set up in excell and I will try..... If not complete..  just mofo check ny work for when I dable I drink. Last template I created is used company wi wide, worldwide.   But without details , sits and does shit I. My private file a ony works desk.....

Love the introduction.

I am Ashgar sometimes TalAshgar (Michael). Long time PC gamer. Started with Ultima on an IBM 286 (Turn 49 this year). Ashgar started when I picked up Everquest 3 months after it went live, and that has been my gamer name ever since.

I am married, she loves that I play Alamaze because it challenges me. My online games she is bored with and they don't challenge me. I work in the Concrete Construction industry. I work with Engineers, Developers, and Contractors. I consult on streets and roads, job sites, parking lots, anything to do with Paving.

I am a West Coast boy born and raised. Farm boy, USMC, even living back in the small town I grew up in. If I could help make Alamaze better in any way I would but for now, I don't know that I have anything to offer. I am loving the community, the game, and the fun.

I will echo the slight venture into Politics, Regardless of what people may think of Trump on a personal level, I am appreciating the effect on the construction industry, the financial benefits, and the impact it has had on my job. I have had record setting years in 17 and 18, and 19 is off to an amazing start.

Good hunting to all.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(05-25-2019, 03:12 AM)Valuthor Wrote: Hi, I'm Valuthor, Valuthorax, Valuthor Rax in various games over ... We will say 40 years started using g that persona in the last 20 maybe 30? 

My name is from a girl I dated when. I was maybe 15 thought she saw demons, nice looking but crazy .. the demon was.. Valuthorax.  So it stuck 10plus years later when I needed a dnd name

me now mid 40s miss dnd my friend I played with passed away, I called his father who he hated , to tell him... Being a new father at the time... Still made the right choice. 

Now I work in insurance, might say I'm a genius in Excel, but

Write workflows , instructions and manage the underwriting templates in a environment dictated by to many titles.. yeah so I write instructions to insurance...mostly reinsurance .. think of insurance but... For insurance. Needless to say i am bored but tell my wife how busy I am while I look to fill that job that the company forgets exists but needs..  

Anyhow  I am now valuthor, I think at one time in duelmasters the young gods, mayhem and.  ..  who knows what else I floated.

I'm I. My 40s making a 40 percent return on my investment no matter how much yall hate trump , form new Jersey , so ... Nevermind I live 10 minutas from Pennsylvania but.. I have no one but all of you to play a game with.   Plus I miss the limelight NYC.. different story, not now..  I knew everyone in the clubb kids movie...wierd times

So who do I play with?

Welcome Valuthor.  I always enjoy learning a bit about the other players in the community and this player thread is the perfect way to introduce yourself.

(05-25-2019, 04:25 AM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Love the introduction.  

I am Ashgar sometimes TalAshgar (Michael).  Long time PC gamer.  Started with Ultima on an IBM 286 (Turn 49 this year).  Ashgar started when I picked up Everquest 3 months after it went live, and that has been my gamer name ever since.  

I am married, she loves that I play Alamaze because it challenges me.  My online games she is bored with and they don't challenge me.  I work in the Concrete Construction industry.  I work with Engineers, Developers, and Contractors.  I consult on streets and roads, job sites, parking lots, anything to do with Paving.

I am a West Coast boy born and raised.  Farm boy, USMC, even living back in the small town I grew up in.  If I could help make Alamaze better in any way I would but for now, I don't know that I have anything to offer.  I am loving the community, the game, and the fun.  

I will echo the slight venture into Politics, Regardless of what people may think of Trump on a personal level, I am appreciating the effect on the construction industry, the financial benefits, and the impact it has had on my job.  I have had record setting years in 17 and 18, and 19 is off to an amazing start.  

Good hunting to all.

Welcome Ashgar 75 and thank you for your service sir.  I hope you have many enjoyable games.  We always need more new players to keep the games going.