Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayday, Mayday! Forum Steel
(05-25-2019, 03:23 PM)AlatarTBW Wrote: I will take the 6th slot and choose the Gold Coast.

As much as I would love to see an Alamaze kingdom set up in South Florida, that's probably against the rules.

(05-25-2019, 02:41 AM)Valuthor Wrote: If this gets going I hope no one picks the Kingdome I want Smile.  I have an entire  persona picked out.  As fun as the game is I like diplomacy for the role play aspect.

Right on Valuthor. Now someone tell Brekk that. That sir, is an understatement. Is not the way a drunken Orc would talk. Haa haa
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(05-25-2019, 03:27 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 03:23 PM)AlatarTBW Wrote: I will take the 6th slot and choose the Gold Coast.

As much as I would love to see an Alamaze kingdom set up in South Florida, that's probably against the rules.

Tampa is a little like the Untamed Lands.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Or is it diamond coast, I am not at computer

Rules can be stretched, I will look at the map when I get home. Slide me in the 6th spot.

(05-25-2019, 03:36 PM)AlatarTBW Wrote: Or is it diamond coast, I am not at computer

Diamond coast is #3 in the northeast.   Is that what you want?

Yes, that is it.

Is the Wookie joining us, take us to 7?

1. Valuthor - The Untamed Lands
2. Strylin - Krynn
3. Brek - Underworld
4. DuPont - Triumvia
5. VBM - Nyvaria
6. Diamond Coast - AlatarTBW

Canticar will take position 7 and Zanthia

1. Valuthor - The Untamed Lands
2. Strylin - Krynn
3. Brek - Underworld
4. DuPont - Triumvia
5. VBM - Nyvaria
6. Diamond Coast - AlatarTBW
7. Canticar - Zanthia

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief