Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Night King Perspective
What a turn off! The Dragon Queen drinks Starbucks ....

(05-07-2019, 12:04 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: What a turn off! The Dragon Queen drinks Starbucks ....

Only one dragon left and the spy master is getting to make a move.  Don't mess with the UN player!

Spy master is going to get himself dragonfired.

(05-07-2019, 10:48 AM)Calidor Wrote: Spy master is going to get himself dragonfired.

Methinks dragon queen is pregnant too?

In the mode of life imitates art, this whole season, except episode 3 where someone forgot to pay the electric bill has been like a long session of "After the Episode" or "The View", where all the characters sit around talking about what might happen.

The Starbucks cup in the middle of the table.  I think it sums up how the eye has been taken off the ball by all (un)concerned.

Yeah. It’s getting almost to the level of Soap Opera absurdity.

https://youtu.be/0cJFjLoiSOc

Episode 5:  "Dany Goes Nuts." 

Well, me thinks Westeros not the place for Stormborne.  Talk about burning bridges (and everything else).

So I just returned from Belfast. I haven’t watched last nights episode because I am still try g to get back on West Coast time. If you remember the scene where Tyrion walked right up to the gates and talked with. Cersei before she killed Misandee, I saw that set while I was in Belfast. They tried to hide it behind tractor trailers etc. I don’t want to give a spoiler in general chat and it is Not really a big one, but if you want to know, message me and I will tell you what I saw.

Btw, back from my travels through Ireland and the UK and I should be able to communicate quicker and better now.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Speak now or forever hold your piece.

I say The Mother of Dragons is no longer in Westeros at the end of tonight.

I know that allows a lot of wiggle room.

My longshot is Gendry gets the Iron Throne.

You?