Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'd be interested in a second game.
(04-29-2019, 10:02 PM)Brekk Wrote: Ok why is my mentor the only one who doesn’t have a bonus?

He won or podiumed in the first Maelstrom game to finish. Another one finished and I think he was on podium there also. I have no sympathy Smile.
Not true, I don't either. The reason is we have finished a Maelstrom game in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
Haha no sympathy, it’s good we all on the same page right off the bat! Wink
Normally, the veterans go easy on newer players, not attacking their regions too early. However, in this game, with mentors, there really are no newbies............ Angel
Ok, sign up just needs Ashgar, Strylin, Morgan Kane and Strongwill. Good gaming all.
Should make for a wild ride, happy warring to all!
I’m signed up. Morgan Kane is in Europe so he will get signed up shen he wakes up. Smile
(04-29-2019, 10:02 PM)Brekk Wrote: Ok why is my mentor the only one who doesn’t have a bonus?

Maybe you should try wearing something sexier. 

You have to do your part.
Live your life, so that when your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief
I'm signed-up as well. Just waiting on Ashgar now Smile
And while I'm awake, I thought I'd start the communications:

Lady of the Amazons,

My master has instructed me to reach out to you and your Lord the Illusionist. Given our...intermingled realms, a three-turn NAP at the beginning on the game might prove beneficial to us all.

Morgan Kane, Scribe of the Ancient Ones and Messenger of the Tyrant