Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orders disapeared
Star 
Hi, went to check my orders on my phone and they are missing.    I'm out for the day and won't be able to re input till tonight.  I selected ready prior to this issue... Don't want to miss this turn.

(04-21-2019, 06:06 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Hi, went to check my orders on my phone and they are missing.    I'm out for the day and won't be able to re input till tonight.  I selected ready prior to this issue... Don't want to miss this turn.

Is this for 5267?   I will not hit ready until after you say you are good

Thank you. Yes it is.

(04-21-2019, 06:15 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Thank you. Yes it is.

Valuthor,

When you look on your phone, make sure you hit the load orders button first and get the message that they were successfully loaded.  Not sure if this helps but just covering all bases here.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Tried that. They don't exist. I'm going to re-enter some now and the rest tonight

(04-21-2019, 06:23 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Tried that.  They don't exist.   I'm going to re-enter some now and the rest tonight

No Rush.  Make sure you get the orders the way you want.  Draugr is waiting on you so you won't miss out.  

Good hunting.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(04-21-2019, 06:23 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Tried that.  They don't exist.   I'm going to re-enter some now and the rest tonight

Sometimes on the phone they just don’t show up due to slow internet.  But it’s best to wait and be sure.. Smile

(04-21-2019, 06:28 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Sometimes on the phone they just don’t show up due to slow internet.  But it’s best to wait and be sure.. Smile

They are in still had my computer up at home and they are on it.  I verified, saved and hit ready.... 

I'm good to go.

I had a situation where I had saved and readied my orders. Then while dueling I would start to import orders into what I thought was my duel game and ended up erasing my orders for my maelstrom game. It took me two lost turns to figure that one out..lol
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(04-26-2019, 10:49 PM)Strylian Wrote: I had a situation where I had saved and readied my orders. Then while dueling I would start to import orders into what I thought was my duel game and ended up erasing my orders for my maelstrom game. It took me two lost turns to figure that one out..lol

Must be playing the same kingdom in both.  Generally I like to say the interface Mike built eliminates technical errors, assuming the player uses "verify" and "save" and then of course as a courtesy to fellow players, clicks "Ready" after saving for the final time.  That said, even after clicking Ready, yes, you can modify your orders up until the turn processes (again, don't forget to Save).