Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masters at the Maelstrom
When did this become a team game? With only three people needed, I vote for a normal...but I'm also more than willing to run three kingdoms by myself. I was always partial to the Warlords format Smile

If making it a team game is what's needed, I'll do it, but I would prefer an individual game.

I also would prefer an individual but will play any. want to get my feet wet Smile

I'm in whatever lets get this party started! It would make sense to team experienced players with us newbies as otherwise its just gonna be a slaughter but hell thats a way to learn as well! Think I need to reread the starting zones, seems to be more to them then I realize..

I was just following RyVor’s lead. We had one player sign up to be on a team so would need 4 more for normal if he does not want to play a single player

I will pipe in.  The game started as an individual (Steel) game, and was stalling. And we had at least three new players that could benefit from a mentor.  And we have had a few players ask for a Confederations (control 2 kingdoms) game.  So it seemed switching to Alliance (four teams of 3 kingdoms) accomplished a lot.

But then the last (for now) The Choosing game ended, so some more players are available.

Meanwhile, I have seen the new players have been busy with the tutorial and Duels, and are itching to get going.

So let's revert this back to a Steel, Silent game, again, where general questions can be asked and universal results posted.

Therefore, we need 12 total players and 12 kingdoms.  So claim the last couple spots and let's continue drafting as individual kingdoms.  Anyone that has already selected may change their choice as long as no one after them has already claimed what they want.

Go.

Then I will stick with my pick even though we are waiting for 3 more spots to be filled. I am good with this being a non team game. Let’s fill those last 3 spots and let the slaughter begin.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Since I'm next, I'll take Krynn

1 Dupont - Untamed Lands
2 Ashgar75 - The Crown Islands
3 Eregnon - Krynn
4 Draugr
5 Strongwill
7 Brekk
8 Morgan Kane
11 Valuthor
12 Strylian

1 Dupont - Untamed Lands