Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter the Maelstrom
I'll post the signup thread to select draft position in the next Maelstrom game around 11:30am instead of noon tomorrow.  (Just in case you have your heart set on a certain draft position.)

I wanted to use one of my free all in prizes for this game, thanks

Same here. Figured it would be automatic

Where is the diplomacy thread for this game? I can’t seem to find one. Or is this a silent game also?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I would be interested in the next anonymous Game.