Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 790
Has anyone ever used order 790 and had it not work correctly?  I am a new/returning player and I issued two 790 orders last turn, done identically (but with separate emissaries).  They were both looking for artifacts in the wild with no type specified.  One worked correctly, the other said " No artifacts of type Wizard exists in the realm that are currently residing in the Wild."  

My orders per my turn results the "W" are in column C FYI, blanks in A and B):

Auric                The Consul divined the following:
                           An artifact named Champion Stallions (short name 77591) exists somewhere in
                           the realm and is in the Wild.

Ricol                The Consul divined the following:
                           No artifacts of type Wizard exists in the realm that are currently residing
                           in the Wild.

790   AU                     W                                                         7,000

790   RI                      W                                                         7,000

Thanks.

Ted

Yeah kind of annoying. I had the same issue when it was created. Seems when you select wild and then region. It randomly decides the type you are looking for and if none of that type are there you get nothing back. Intuitively like me you thought the order would tell you one of any type wild still available in that region.