Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For 2019
(01-17-2019, 03:07 PM)Dominion Wrote: Yeah, he typed a ton of info. I am betting it's a mistake as well. This looks exciting to play that's for sure

No mistake, it's by design. I guess Rick is allowing two kingdom brigades fairly cheap in the early going. Combine that with selecting Krynn as your initial region where you get two companion brigades of the highest defense rating possible for your kingdom, that's a decent sized group to start the game!
Wow. Fear the Sacred Order
Cant wait to play a game or two or 100
Was there a final version of the map I can DL? I remember seeing one somewhere but can't find it
(01-17-2019, 06:51 PM)Calidor Wrote: Was there a final version of the map I can DL?  I remember seeing one somewhere but can't find it

I believe first post has latest version
http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...?tid=11098
Thanks. I could have sworn I had seen a later version but I guess I am crazy
Is there a list of new brigade special abilities? Did I miss that?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde
(02-12-2019, 09:12 PM)Drogo Wrote: Is there a list of new brigade special abilities?  Did I miss that?

From the test game it was said they did not get to them.
AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
We have quite a few new brigade types. We can see their ratings on the new setups. Do any of them have special abilities like many of the existing brigades? I don't see this mentioned anywhere.

No, kind of a rush to finish and I didn't add those as of this time.
(01-17-2019, 06:51 PM)Calidor Wrote: Was there a final version of the map I can DL?  I remember seeing one somewhere but can't find it

Go to the Help Guides web page. From the order entry's login, click on the link below where you enter your username/password and it'll take you to the Help Guides web page. You'll see two 4th Cycle Maelstrom links colored in red (to stand out from the others): one for the map and the other for a copy of the release notes. Both are the latest versions for the game.