Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steel World without Red Dragons Diplomacy Game
All bids should be sent to me privately.
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.

(11-29-2018, 04:49 AM)DuPont Wrote: As my scribe takes down these words to send them to you, 5,000 of my troops are pissing on the ground of Arcania.

Vile and nasty creatures you are! Now we will need to send priests to consecrate that defiled land. Also be let it be known that I have issued a region-wide "Hide the Sheep" advisory to all villagers until such time as Tyrant troops (if one can call your ragged collection of garbage that) have vacated Arcania.

A moment of The Underworld Turns. Brought to you by Kidnappers LLC.

"Hey Tiny, itsa Nunzio...Iisss gots a job for you!"
"Oh yeahs, whats it this time?"
"Dis king guy donts wants dis otder kings royal talking dude to talks the peoples of the city into joinsing dem."
"Okays I got this"
"Dis dude is highs ups derr and has many gaurds witt hims."
"Thats ok Nunz, I knows a guy that can sleep him"
"Tanks Tiny, iisss owess you ones"

(11-29-2018, 06:15 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: A moment as The Underworld Turns. Brought to you by Kidnappers LLC.

"Hey Tiny, itsa Nunzio...Iisss gots a job for you!"
"Oh yeahs, whats it this time?"
"Dis king guy donts wants dis otder kings royal talking dude to talks the peoples of the city into joinsing dem."
"Okays I got this"
"Dis dude is highs ups derr and has many gaurds witt hims."
"Thats ok Nunz, I knows a guy that can sleep him"
"Tanks Tiny, iisss owess you ones"

Lord Rellgar, I have heard of a place where extra food may be secured.  It's called "It fell off the back of the wagon.com"

Somewhere in Arcania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnS4pkmzis

(11-29-2018, 08:57 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Somewhere in Arcania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnS4pkmzis

A shame they don't make like that any more.  Dilly dilly!

The Darkelves hopes that Tyrant urine and Ranger boots that splash it keep all said body fluids going southernly as our Darkelven wizards do not possess the remove urine spell (yet).

Atlantians can be reached at Summonwights ... @ .... Gmail.com
Ignore elipses

I am thinking that some of the returning players might not know that a READY selection has been added.  On the orders page,on the top right look for ready selection.  Select it and it takes you to the READY page.  It will show you all of the positions and who has clicked ready.  If everyone selects ready the game process immediately.  It is a nice way to move the game quickly, especially in the early turns.
You can still make changes to your orders after you select ready.

The Warlock - busy studying

It appears an atlantian comes a knocking in Synisvania??