Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steel World Without Red Dragons
Dr, Diplomacy sounds great (I love the creativity folks show in their musings and writing)

So this is what it looks like so far
1. DU Telrandir
2. NE PTRiley
3. WA Wookie Panz
4. SO Draugr
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. DA Dominion
10. Open
D1. TY DuPont
D2. UN Rellgar

I was thinking it is now

I will play UN, all for diploymacy.

(11-20-2018, 05:34 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Just an interjection / question - the posters so far all voting "yes" for a full diplomacy game.  Am I correct that vote is for a game in the near future, or is that for this game forming now?

This game

Diplomacy yes, I’ll take the Necro (NE) all in.. also is this full blown diplomacy or the 4 turn type we finished recently? Also NAPs alliances and other rules?

OK let's make it official that this is a full diplomacy game.  Anyone wishing to switch kingdoms can do so.  Full diplomacy is of course the way Alamaze was designed, as I've mentioned a time or 30.

This is good because some kingdoms are out of favor in a silent format but can do better in full diplomacy, like kingdoms with Trick of the Trade and maybe we will see the Halflings make a rare appearance.  Both the Tyrant and the Halflings in the same game?  Get the popcorn and dust off Tolkien.

5 people want to sign up for a new game. There is a blizzard in Kansas so I have free time??

(11-25-2018, 04:46 PM)Dominion Wrote: 5 people want to sign up for a new game. There is a blizzard in Kansas so I have free time??
If you are saying you have five new players who want to try the game, you would do better to have Ry Vor set up a 5 player 'stepchildren' game for them to learn the ropes against rookies.

(11-26-2018, 12:50 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 04:46 PM)Dominion Wrote: 5 people want to sign up for a new game. There is a blizzard in Kansas so I have free time??
If you are saying you have five new players who want to try the game, you would do better to have Ry Vor set up a 5 player 'stepchildren' game for them to learn the ropes against rookies.

Agreed.  Yes, Dominion, you should have gotten an email last week or that - setting up a private game in the Primeval Redhaired Stepchildren format.  We need the players to establish their accounts and join the forum.  You may want to walk them through how to "join" after logging in.  I'd prefer not to create the game in the game creator until we have the five players as partially filled games can't be deleted.