Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primeval - The First People Take I
Primeval - The First People
The Dwarves
-
The Elves
-
The Gnomes
-
The Lizardmen
-
The Rangers

Choose one.  Not completely balanced?  Accept the challenge and bring your A-Game.  Why the Rangers?  Well, they are the Dunedain, the First Men.

$14.95 all-in or use a slot.

EL for me

I will go with The Dunedain (All in)

GN here
I’ll use a slot

okay, well i would pay and try the lizard men

Ranger All in

I believe lojjin claimed the RA. Would lojjin or PT be willing to take the DW. Actually DW is very good in this format. They start with an extra baron and ambassador + extra gold. All good for a fast paced format.

Yep I’ll take DW All in

Slot for me

That is 5. I created the game in game creator. “The First People”. Claim your assigned kingdom

You may need to scroll down to find it. Thanks to the short story written in the other sign-up