Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5127- 2017 Championship ends by REX
Congrats to IT on the win:

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-35  Grand Total

1     DU     Imperial Tark             23,620      33,863
          2     WA     Drogo                     12,450      21,875
          3     UN     Draugr                    11,745      19,579
          4     DA     Rellgar                   10,460      18,510
          5     GN     Ohman the Heartless        9,860      16,070
          6     NO     Acererak                   6,300      13,485
          7     IL     Canticar                   8,630      12,755
          8     SO     Wayde                      3,900      11,636
          9     DE     DuPont                     4,300       7,550
         10     RD     Calidor                    3,500       7,538

What a crazy game. Had some success early, but I was absolutely hit by horrendous luck and failed the whole game trying to get a wizard past 4... I have to go back and count but I think it was 6 or 7 failures.

I was able to take Arcania really quickly, but the IL did a number on me with Demonic Visions so I had to flee the region. Nomad came at me hard but luckily DA hit him eventually which let me recapture the region. I left my relocated capital up in the Talking Mountains 1 turn too long. The WA seemed willing to leave me be but I knew someone would go for the easy points and eventually the UN did, just before I moved it.

Then at the end the IL popped back out, but again with no wizard past 4 there was not much I could do. (Canticar where was your capital? I searched forever and somehow missed it)

Very interesting game though!

Congrats Tark. For sure fully earned
Could have waited one turn to let me take 2nd away from Drogo Smile

Glad to see this championship game end in a Declared victory vs status points.

Congratz Tark

Well earned. I tried too little too late at the end. Wayde and I fought most of the game, then you came in and smoked us both out of Torvale. I misjudged your having a group with Dome in the Dell on my first attack on CD. I am thinking that failure kept me from breaking your control at least temporarily, and then it was much too late!

Again Congratz on REX

Congrats to Tark. I sort of blew this game early - I was traveling and somehow managed to miss 4 turns of the first 12. Well, there's no way in a game with players of this caliber that you can do that and not have it count. I did my best to catch up but the WA moved south against me and had every advantage. At one point I was down to one village (though I did have a sanctuary set up). But I survived by using my wizards to create gold and started to rebuild. Of course, the WA eventually attracted other foes and towards the end of the game, I was able to take my region back.
Once I realized I wasn't going to win, my only goal was to prevent the WA from winning so as least I managed that! Great game, all.

Congratz to Imperial Tark. I know it could not have been easy at the end. This was a fun game.
The DE disrupted me early and took Jukarta, but I shut him down fast and took the DE starting town, then my city, getting me Veterans for my army.

Several more turns go by, then I see the action in Arcania and prepare to strike there, the turn I was moving I see NO in Arcania as well and see conflick with NO and UN. Then NO takes control of R8, so I look to R10. The UN has lowered the agent training to the minimum and has left me alone, so I think I want to keep him in game and in my favor, so I attack R10.

I take R10 easily, but then I see these massive armies pour into the Sands, we battle and my troops are no match for the NO in the sands. If not for my 11 wizards all would have been futile.

Then the UN userps a water village of mine and I let it alone, thinking the UN is in dire straights and is moving his capitol there and is also a good place to stage emmies back into R10. I figured at this point UN started in the Sands and the NO must have found it. The UN never did move his capitol to the village, I had it scryed.

I move a group into the forrest on the boarder of the sands to recruet and I see 2 big army groups of the UN with 6 P6, P7 wizards there with me, lol I figured he his heading back in to take his hidden capitol back. Then I figured it was on the eastern side of R10, but never found it.

I was ready to move emmies into R8 and R6, but the NO would not die and he still had 2 army groups and a division. Then the NO tries to make a move against my village capitol on the sea. I sabotaged away his fleets and took back the island village and destroyed his group, but he still had the huge military in the sands. Looks like the NO missed a turn and was hoping he would drop, but he came back strong and my troops where decimated, so I retreated. A few turns later I returned to his capitol in Vanasheen with an army group and there is the UN army group as well.
I took the chance and ignored the UN group and attacked the NO army group with all 4 of my groups and attacked the city, figuring the UN would do the same and see who gets lucky. Well I attacked the group second, but NO survived with 1 brigade and leaders. I did take his capitol. The game ends.

I nod my hat to Ace, who fought like a banshee.
And to Draugr who read things right and it benefitted us both.

Fun game. I honestly thought I had a good chance of winning this game as I had a lot going my way early. I lucked out and found the Underworld capital at ZZ on like turn 5 by trying to drop the hidden oasis there and getting the message "oasis cannot be placed on a square with a pop center". I had already run a group through there so knew I had lucked out. I started surveilling the UN capital every turn and he was increasing gold and defenses every turn. Once I saw him start to enamor the sands my decision was made. When I showed up with a 100K army on turn 10 the defenses were already about 50 K. Taking that set my group on to a powerful way as lots of veterans which would become elite.

My attack on the Red wasn't difficult and I felt like I was near invincible- bad mistake. The DA moved on me while I was engaged in Arcania and the UN really started to pick at me, slowly but surely taking my emissaries. I had found where the UN had moved his capital in the sea of foreboding and the DA capital at PT, as well as a base of swarming agents at RT (both UN and DA). Fighting the DA and UN and RD was obviously too much and I ended up just trying to stay alive. I did have a couple nice successes in sneak attacking the UN capital in Foreboding and recapturing my entire court. I also felt very secure having my hidden capital at ZZ that Les had built up for me but little did I know that the UN had spent many turns building up a huge army of 37 brigades that he showed up with and recaptured. Ugh. All of this while i had to attempt to stay alive playing cat and mouse with the DA and dispelling domes/taking back pop centers militarily but him taking them with emmys. This seemed to go on forever.

The weakness of the Nomad really showed through late in the game. Honestly, comparing the NO to the DA it's comically unfair. The DA has better wizards, spell lists, the absurd ability of level 19 agents, better emissaries, better military, and can flank which nullifies that ability for the NO. I thought about this a lot as I fought him and the single thing I can find about the Nomad that is "better" is 30% advantage in the sands and the oasis. Late game the Nomad doesn't have Dome, Infuriate, Charm, Meteor Strike or Summon Death at level 6. The Darkelf gets all of them save charm at level 6. These are the spells that are most important late game. I think Scorpions are supposed to be some level of an equalizer and I had 3 brigades of them in most of my groups. However, the Darkelf and I had at least 10 group to group battles, sometimes he had casualties of 50+% but he never once lost a leader or a wizard. This isn't to take away from Rellgar who was a relentless opponent.

I'm bummed that it ended this turn since I had a hidden group at the new UN capital at RT and this list of juicy targets I was going to liberate.

Group
I.D. Brigs Reg Area Leaders Wizards

4NO 0 9 RT Marshal Bravos Scorpano Mira Starlight (Power-6)
NA Quixno Vix (Power-6)
NA Kaznar the Comet (Power-5)

5NO 3 10 XP Grand Marshal Zanno the True NA
Marshal Hannibal NA
Captain Major Kenis Storm NA

1DA 17 10 YU Warlord Xerxi Blacksoul Zaka the Knower (Power-6)
Grand Marshal Heir to Gundibar Morgonith Za (Power-5)
Marshal Loris Blacksoul Oawari (Power-5)

2DA 0 10 YU Captain Major Tal Bladeheart Hazka Miklar (Power-6)
Centurion Vega Del Gato Occav (Power-6)
NA Vacco (Power-6)

5DA 3 10 YU NA Ja Midiris (Power-6)
NA Malkan (Power-6)
NA NA

1NO 1 10 YU Grand Marshal Shakar NA
Commander Glidefoot NA
NA NA

3NO 10 10 ZO Lord Commander Stormbringer Tegis the Spider (Power-6)
Commander Isla the Viper Nemrond (Power-4)
Major General Jakara Oasis NA

2NO 9 10 ZQ Warlord Scourge of Vale Valir (Power-6)
Marshal The Leopard NA
Captain Zul Darkheart NA

*** Population Centers: ***

Reg Area Banner Name Type Defense Census Food Gold Other

10 YU Dark Elven Vanasheen City 18,128 53,678 -7,414 8,911 NA
9 RT Underworld Black Clif Vill 3,414 18,136 2,625 1,277 Capital
10 ZQ Dark Elven Scorpia Vill 3,331 15,097 2,637 1,479 NA
10 ZO Dark Elven Glassy She Vill 3,082 16,372 3,044 1,259 NA
10 XP Nomad Naxove Pas Vill 2,760 14,540 4,108 1,252 NA

*** Emissaries: ***

Kng Rank Name Area Pop-Name Other

DA Agent 17 Drake Hunter RT Black Clif Attempted a counter-espionage mission. Our current location is the Underworld capital.
UN King Exterminator RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Duke Balthazar RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Baroness Allisa Sailswift RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Fool Kuut of Vanasheen RT Black Clif Has successfully entertained the court: influence up.
UN Fool Rekkard Sailswift RT Black Clif Failed to entertain the court.
UN Agent 18 Jewel RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Agent 13 Hidden Ways RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Agent 11 wwww RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Agent 11 xxxx RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 11 yyyy RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
UN Agent 9 eeee RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 9 ffff RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 8 cccc RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 gggg RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 hhhh RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 iiii RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 jjjj RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 kkkk RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 LLLL RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN Agent 6 mmmm RT Black Clif Completed his assigned training.
UN High Priestess Wanita RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
DA Prisoner Prince Wyland Darksta RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Agent 5 Tarantula RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Agent 1 Shadow RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Duke Stranco Koolerak RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Count Haaka Silversan RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Baron Muadib RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Baroness Pheme Sunbur RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner Governor Windslicer o RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
NO Prisoner King Gorgis the Chose RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
RD Prisoner Agent 10 Lil Wing RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.
RD Prisoner Prince Zethantiria RT Black Clif Awaiting further orders.

Ah well. Well played Rellgar and Les. Thanks for the challenge!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post about this separately but I do believe there needs to be some kind of way to take out super high level agents. I spent turns and turns trying to kill or capture UN agents over lvl 16 but the math doesn't work out. Level 19 agents are basically omnipotent in the game. One turn I slept multiple agents, sent 5 imps and attacked with 3 + level 12 agents. Essentially the entire purpose of my kingdom was to try to take out a single agent but nothing worked. Even taking the pop center they are in they go underground and sit there. Thinking there should be an order to sweep your own town for enemy agents that increases the ability to capture them with your own agents or something.

Thanks for all the congratulations; this was a really hard fought game and I was really playing for a Status Point victory until this last turn when I saw an opportunity and committed everything to the victory. If I didn’t get it, I would have been seriously hosed as I left myself very vulnerable. I think it was a very enjoyable game and the competition level was intense!

Early Game: My hidden capitol was at FE (I don’t think anyone ever found it); wish it would have been in the forest but a good accessible location for sending out my diplomats. I had Wayde to my south as the SO, Tomag in R5 as the BL, and VBM as the NE to my east (a huge concern!). Turns out that I also started with an UN town (Draugr) in R1 which had me worried the whole game. I opted to take my usual “build wizards hard and fast, grab all my artifacts, and divine neighboring PCs” approach, and wait for an opportunity to present itself. I took my region on T3 which got me off to a great start and thanks to all my Eagle Familiars had Oakendell scouted in no time. I ended up with some great artifact grabs from Unusual Sightings (several I teleported to Quest locations elsewhere to grab them up) including: Bow of Heracles, Ring of Spells (got this early which was huge in getting that first P6), Gem of Planes, Sword of the Sky (Anglakel), and managed to end up with BOTH the Staff of the Great Orator and the Staff of Disdain!!!! I also managed to get full Merchant fleets going in the Sea of Terror (this took forever because the UN held the only R1 PC that bordered this Sea, it was not till I start invading the N. Mists that I got this port established), Mystery, and Foreboding (I gambled that the BL would not mind me taking one of his coastal villages since I left his R1 Town alone). Everyone pretty much left me alone so I was able to wizard build in peace. I was also very successful early on with my Bounty spells and had food galore (most of my R1 villages were cranking out 20-25k food EACH without a Plow artifact). So I did something different than most games…..I start cranking out brigades big time (both 560 and 565) early in the game; while this cut in to my gold for wizard production I ended up with all 4 groups at Army or Army Group size pretty early in the game (coupled with 9 wizards between P6-P8). I ended the game with 60 brigades.

The BL-NE War: The BL appeared to go after the NE early (thank God it was not me!). So I kept my eyes and ears open waiting for weakness after about T10 (and picking up my ESO). Eventually, I decided to pursue the western half of the N. Mists and hope the BL and NE were so busy locked in destroying each other that I could get some easy grabs. Things went well for me early using both emmys and groups to pick off a good hunk of the N. Mists without much problem. For a while it appeared that the NE was going to beat the BL back and VBM started retaking the stuff I had taken and I started pulling back but the BL seemed to regroup and come back anew so I followed that cue and pushed back again. This time I was more aggressive and went for the west and central N. Mists. There were some tense moments when I had big groups at the same location as BL groups and burned a lot of 120 orders but thankfully we were wise enough to leave each other alone. I won some battles against the NE and started depleting his brigades. I managed to take control of the region and the BL seemed content to take what was left. I was shocked when the BL managed to take the last of the NE PCs and finish him off. That turned out to be huge as I ended up with the region and really no damage from the NE so I had all my resources still at full power. The BL did not contest me for control of the N. Mists and instead went off to fight the WA. This gave me more time to build wizards and raise agents and recon. I now needed another target. The WA had been denigrating me in R3 (assuming I would come for him next) so I knew going in Hostile was not an option and the BL was there anyway. I didn’t want to pick a fight with the BL and risk losing the N. Mists and resources. That left the SO in Torvale; I really didn’t want to fight Wayde as he’d been honorable leaving my R4 village alone but I had little choice (this was the Championship Game after all). Meanwhile, it had become apparent that somebody had smacked the UN hard as he had moved his capital to the Sea of Foreboding and then lost it again (my spies were busy in coastal areas of Foreboding). I would issue a standing order with my Scrying Mirror to monitor EH (the lone UN town in R1). This would later prove beneficial! It also seemed that the IL-RD-NO-UN-DA were all busy kicking the crap out of each other and with the DE going down to the WA, the GN was a concern as a contender for R4 and getting to build freely like me.

The Invasion of Torvale and Defense of the Empire: I did a mass invasion of Torvale with concealed emmys and my 4 groups. It fell without opposition. I then pushed on taking most everything further south with no response from the SO. At this point, I assumed he was in the process of dropping as I was getting no pushback at all. However, this had the unfortunate consequence of me now holding 3 regions which would signal all other free agents to come for me. The WA apparently crushed the BL (after the BL initially took R3) as he eventually dropped. However, I was confused as to why the WA took the two cities in R5 but did not take the region (but it worked out well for me!). The WA pushed in to the N. Mists while the GN pushed in to Torvale. And the SO decided to wake up and start fighting for Torvale too with his 1SO having over 40+ brigades. This started a 3 on 1 that would go till the end of the game. Meanwhile, I noted that the UN had trained two L4s in EH and was issuing recon orders. I had to presume that he was looking for my hidden capital. So I took EH and his lone village in Torvale (thank you Scrying Mirror!). I expected a vigorous response (and a 4-1) but it never happened; apparently the UN was too weakened from earlier conflicts or was focused on someone else. The WA managed to take the N. Mists away from me and I managed to hold my own against the GN-SO in Torvale but I then caught a huge break. I moved a group to a square that I thought might have the SO hidden capital and found it. He only had two weak groups there (not his 43 brigade monstrosity) and it was loaded with Emmys/Agents/Prisoners and weak defenses. I took it and got some great rolls on capturing people. I undeclared the SO as an enemy and switched to the WA/GN as enemies as they were the greater threat (the SO had almost no PCs to support his 43+ brigades so I knew food/gold issues would be limiting him severely).

The End Game: Around mid-game I started cranking up the defenses of my hidden capitol (which was too late but gambled no one would find it) it ended around 60k which is good but I still popped a group back home now and then in case someone found it (it was loaded with L11+ agents, artifacts, and prisoners). I managed to duck and weave in Torvale and kept the SO/GN at bay. It appeared that both of them had essentially run out of emmys (and I had many in my dungeon) so they only had groups to fight me. I had all 4 big groups plus 8 Princes and a Count (I never permanently lost an emmy and only lost 1 L11 the whole game) so I was taking back everything I lost as fast as they took it and I kept winning all combat against them while whittling down their forces. The WA was more successful but apparently missed at least one key turn and allowed me to retake the N. Mists for good. Again, the boon of emmys and teleporting groups allowed me to retake things as fast as I lost. And since I maintained control of R1, R2, and R4 and was Friendly, I was able to use a ton of 170 Parlay orders (instead of 150 orders) allowing my wizards to cast Sleep/Ward/Dome instead of Dispel Dome spells. My Dome spells worked about 75% of the time which was really how I managed to successfully fight off the 3-1. Meanwhile, I sneaked 2 Princes in to R5 (I was shocked that nobody went after it after the BL dropped) and started taking Human towns. About Turn 34, I started to realize that if I could hold off the SO-GN-WA trio I might be able to take R5, so I worked on that. On Turn 35, I sent two groups to Evanon and Avalon along with my Princes and I computed I’d have enough to take it. I also had just enough groups and emmys elsewhere to retake PCs/Dome/Parlay and maintain what I had. There were a few scenarios that would be bad but I was able to Ward/Bless every emmy and all 170s (save 1 which required a 171 Diplomacy spell) would work. Had there been more invisible groups than I expected I would have missed out and been in horrible position since only 1 of my groups was moving away from its target. I should point out that the RD sent a patrol in to Torvale (but never did anything) and the UN finally arrived in R5 with forces on the last turn.

Conclusion: A lot of this game was lucky breaks for me (though I’d like to think I had some smart strategy/tactics too; winning about every fight I was in). Getting my region fast and first, having Eagle Familiars finding Unusual Sighting early, the BL engaging the NE early (and then both of them being knocked out of the game which left two of my three borders without an enemy), finding the SO capital loaded and essentially undefended, several players missing turns, all the southern kingdoms (save the GN) beating each other up, both the BL and DE giving the WA just enough trouble to keep him from bringing his full weight on me, the UN leaving me alone after I took his R1 and R4 properties, there not being a HC/HC Vote to mess with me, etc. I really thought this going to be a Status Point win so I was ready to start promoting the rest of my P6s to P7 and just duck/dodge/run away till T40 when I saw that one window of opportunity for the Rex between T34-36 and went for it.

Some Highlights from the last Turn

Activities of the Royal Court:
Title Name Base & Mission

King Merlin The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Awaiting further orders.
[Staff] [Staff]

Prince Anneramex The Druid town at MH in Amberland.
Awaiting further orders.

Prince Atticus The Druid town at HP in Amberland.
Succeeded in catalyzing the people here to join our
kingdom.
[Warded]

Prince Dornian The Druid village at QA in Torvale.
Using considerable influence to maintain status quo.

Prince Egbannis Merex The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Escaped to the capital during the fall of Mosquito!

Prince Goldilocks The Druid town at MM in Amberland.
kingdom.
[Warded]

Princess Gwenchian The Druid town at DP in Northern Mists.
kingdom.
[Warded]

Prince Kevin The Druid town at EH in Oakendell.
kingdom.
[Blessed] [Hidden] [Protected]

Princess Ophilia The Druid town at KH in Amberland.
Awaiting further orders.

Count TreeHugger The Druid village at JF in Torvale.
Awaiting further orders.

Ambassador Loudmouth The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Revealed a damaging skeleton in the closet.

Fool Cathbad The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Has successfully entertained the court: influence up.

Agent 13 Raven The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Awaiting further orders.

Agent 12 Krznu The Underworld town at LK in Amberland.
Awaiting further orders.

Fanatic 12 Blackbird The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Successfully escaped to our capital from their prison!

Agent 11 Sparrow The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Awaiting further orders.

Agent 11 Swan The Druid town at KH in Amberland.
Awaiting further orders.

Fanatic 11 Necrobane The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Completed his assigned training.

Fanatic 11 Turnkey The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Attempted to guard prisoners.

Agent 1 Grim Reaper The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Awaiting further orders.

High Priestess Chocolate Silk The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
Awaiting further orders. She is in Good health.

High Priestess Mzzzz The Druid town at FE in Oakendell.
The High Priestess bestowed bless upon the specified
personnel. She is Weary.

High Priestess Strawberry Fields The Druid village at CA in Oakendell.
Awaiting further orders. She is in Good health.

King Merlin has influence 25.00
Check your kingdom's special orders, but you may generally issue 2 commands above your Influence.

Druid Regional Summary:
Regional Reaction Controlling
Region Influence Level Kingdom

Oakendell (1) Control Suspicious Druid
Northern Mists (2) Control Friendly Druid
Talking Mountains (3) Unestablished Suspicious Warlock
Torvale (4) Control Tolerant Druid
Amberland (5) Control Friendly Druid
Eastern Steppes (6) Unestablished Suspicious Demon Princes
Runnimede (7) Unestablished Hostile Gnome
Arcania (8) Unestablished Hostile Illusionist
Synisvania (9) Unestablished Suspicious Dark Elven
Southern Sands (10) Unestablished Suspicious Nomad

Military Group Status:
===================================================================================

1st DRUID "The Tempest"
{Masked}
Location: CD The Gnome city of Lorethane (def 1,498) is here in the forest of Oakendell.

Force composition (Army Group):

Leadership Spell Casters
Warlord Velia Eagle Eye Power-8+ Windspirit
Lord Commander Helix Starborne Power-6 Cassandra
General Yor Power-6 Oawari

Artifacts: Anglakel Sword from the Sky, Gem of Planes, Palantir Unikar, Ring of Spells

Brigade Type Experience Number Morale Attrition Defense

Druid Veteran 2 135% 0% Above Average
Druid Regular 7 122% 0% Average
Northmen Veteran 4 136% 10.6% Good
Wood Elves Veteran 4 134% 10.6% Above Average
Northmen Regular 2 128% 11.2% Above Average
Wood Elves Regular 1 118% 13.6% Average
Centaurs Veteran 1 128% 12.8% Good
Centaurs Regular 4 121% 10.6% Above Average

2nd DRUID "The Flood"
Location: IN The Druid city of Evanon (def 19,092) is here in the plains of Amberland.

Leadership Spell Casters
Marshal Sagiterian Power-7 Kazanor
General Tor the Hunter Power-6 Zalkalzar

Artifacts: None

Minotaurs Veteran 5 133% 8.9% Very Good
Apes Elite 1 129% 12.5% Very Good
Apes Veteran 5 128% 0.9% Above Average
Apes Regular 3 128% 0.9% Average

Encounters:
The 1st Warlock Army is in this area.

3rd DRUID "Hurricane"
Location: AS The Druid village of Still Haven (def 3,031) is here in the plains of Northern Mists.

Force composition (Army):

Leadership Spell Casters
Commander Evan Wolfeyes Power-7 The Talisman

Artifacts: Champion Stallions

Druid Veteran 1 138% 9.4% Above Average
Wood Elves Regular 4 121% 19.2% Average
Centaurs Regular 5 112% 17.7% Above Average

4th DRUID "Pack of Wolves"
{Masked}

Leadership Spell Casters
Warlord Sirian Bluewood Power-7 Starbringer
Warlord Son of Dawn Power-6 Druid of Mists
General Mog the Destroyer Power-6 Merlin the Elder

Artifacts: Bow of Heracles

Wood Elves Regular 5 146% 5.0% Average
Centaurs Veteran 1 141% 8.6% Good
Centaurs Regular 4 148% 4.7% Above Average

NAVIES:
Our Seapower Is Currently At The Following Levels:
Max. # Of Fleets Per Sea: 12
Naval Quality Ranges From 4.0 To A Maximum Rating Of 16.0

Sea Fleets Quality Description Elite Ship Last Mission

Drowning 0 10.0 Barges At port
Foreboding 12 7.7 Small Craft Dragonsbane Mercantile
Mystery 12 7.6 Small Craft Sea Shark Mercantile
Terror 12 12.7 Galleys At port

MY DOOM awaited below if I failed on T35!
Reports from the countryside produce Regional Intelligence concerning the sighting of the
following foreign military groups (masked/ambushing/invisible not displayed):

Region Group Name Group Size

Oakendell 1st Gnome Army Group
Oakendell 2nd Gnome Army
Torvale 3rd Gnome Army
Torvale 4th Gnome Army
Torvale 1st Sorcerer Army Group
Torvale 3rd Sorcerer Division
Amberland 4th Underworld Division
Amberland 1st Warlock Army
Amberland 4th Warlock Army Group

Status Points
Current Update #35 Total
DU Subtotal: 23,620 33,863

5,000 Victory Standard Victory
1,000 Regional Control of a region: Oakendell
1,000 Regional Control of a region: Northern Mists
1,000 Regional Control of a region: Torvale
1,000 Regional Control of a region: Amberland
400 Military Have a warlord: (1DU) Warlord Velia Eagle Eye
400 Military Have a warlord: (4DU) Warlord Sirian Bluewood
400 Military Have a warlord: (4DU) Warlord Son of Dawn
200 Military Have a marshal: (1DU) Lord Commander Helix Starborne
200 Military Have a marshal: (2DU) Marshal Sagiterian
400 Military Group with > 70k vs. PC: (1DU) 92,193
400 Magic Have a pwr 7+ wizard: (1DU) Pwr-8 Windspirit
400 Magic Have a pwr 7+ wizard: (2DU) Pwr-7 Kazanor
400 Magic Have a pwr 7+ wizard: (3DU) Pwr-7 The Talisman
400 Magic Have a pwr 7+ wizard: (4DU) Pwr-7 Starbringer
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (1DU) Pwr-6 Cassandra
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (1DU) Pwr-6 Oawari
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (2DU) Pwr-6 Zalkalzar
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (4DU) Pwr-6 Druid of Mists
200 Magic Have a pwr 5-6 wizard: (4DU) Pwr-6 Merlin the Elder
400 Artifact Based on Item: Anglakel, Sword from the Sky
400 Artifact Based on Item: Gem of Planes
100 Artifact Based on Item: Palantir Unikar
100 Artifact Based on Item: Ring of Spells
100 Artifact Based on Item: Champion Stallions
100 Artifact Based on Item: Bow of Heracles
200 Artifact Based on Item: Staff of Disdain
400 Artifact Based on Item: Staff of the Great Orator
0 Artifact Based on Item: Mist Talisman
100 Artifact Based on Item: Ring of Protection
200 Artifact Based on Item: Altar of the Holy Ancients
0 Artifact Based on Item: Scrying Mirror
400 Political Have an influence of 20+: 25.00
400 Political Per active kingdom declaring you as an enemy: Gnome
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 13 Raven
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 12 Krznu
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Fanatic 12 Blackbird
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 11 Sparrow
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Agent 11 Swan
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Fanatic 11 Necrobane
400 Covert Have an agent 11+: Fanatic 11 Turnkey
225 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) King Wisper Doom At Area FE
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) Prince Srikar Uberstalk At Area FE
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Necromancer) Princess Ushna Ri Jana At Area FE
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Prince Yunky Fangbuster At Area FE
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) Baron Dread At Area FE
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Baron Hexa Goldgrinder At Area FE
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Baron Quak Greedmuncher At Area FE
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) Baron Zolnamar At Area FE
225 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Agent 15 Hallowed Halls At Area FE
210 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) Agent 14 Bird In The Hand At Area FE
210 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) Agent 14 Loki's Wish At Area FE
180 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Agent 12 Packer Light At Area FE
165 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Necromancer) Fanatic 11 Shyvilia Slodeath Area FE
120 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Sorcerer) Fanatic 8 Abacus At Area FE
60 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Agent 4 Cage At Area FE
45 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Agent 3 Eage At Area FE
45 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Agent 3 Fage At Area FE
15 Covert Based on Prisoner: (Gnome) Agent 1 Walls Have Ears At Area FE
400 Economic Total gold production of 150k+: 300,739 gold per month
400 Economic Total food production of 100k+: 333,969 food per month
1,000 Citizenship Survive until end of game

Nice write up Smile

Congratulations to all who participated in the
2017 Championship of Alamaze. 

And to the winner:

Imperial Tark, Champion of Alamaze.
Who guided the Druid to victory.

Also to the other Podium standers:

Drogo claims Silver leading the Warlock

Bronze goes to Draugr of the Underworld

And beyond the sweet taste of victory, savored with a nice Chianti and some fava beans, we have the following tangible rewards:

Winner will receive $100 game credit, and can name a town and Power 3 wizard in Maelstrom, and Glory eternal.  Silver will receive $50 game credit and can name a Witch (new character type).  Bronze will receive $25 game credit and can name a Sage (new character type).

So congratulations again, and let Support know about how you want to claim your prize.

Select your team and lead them to victory in the 1st Alliance Invitational - queuing now.