Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5085
Just had a player drop with control of 3 regions because he got locked out and couldn't issue orders.  Game is kind of wrecked imo; do players want to continue?
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Is that what happened? No, I think at this stage it's totally a busted flush. I could scramble and perhaps grab two of the empty regions next to me, but that's just a race to flip human pop centers, not Alamaze.

I'm the RD/GN and I was figuring the IL/DA was the only one standing in my way.

Drogo, DuPont, and whoever the third active player is will receive a free setup in the next game they join.  Who should 5085 be conceded to?

Roll the dice and do it randomly. And thanks.

I don't suppose there's anyway to redo the last turn...?

If not would there be interest in another Confederations game?

I am playing the DU/UN combo, and agree to ending this game. I was in another Confederation game where this happened and in that 1 the open regions favored 1 player over the others.