Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 team challenge
Thanks for understanding everyone. I didn't want to say that creating custom games isn't possible anymore but it is much easier working with the automated system than against it. I could add a new game variant to the Game Queue to handle this type of request so it becomes automated but that's going to take some development effort and it's not worth it if it's going to be just a one-time type of game (like slugfest).

We already have over 3,000 different game possibilities (see here http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...4#pid46004) and that's before I added the new Ice Age option. Adding another option will also take time away from me to work on Maelstrom or to improve the kingdom turn reports (which I still have to do).

Been busy these past few weeks trying to stay on top of Rick's illness situation and what effect an extended illness may have on the games/websites. So when Rick is fully back, I can return to making code changes to either the Game Queue or kingdom turn reports or even start on the new Maelstrom map and other changes...

Thanks Mike, I appreciate all the work you do. Smile)

Thanks Mike. Is it possable to play a non valhalla ranked game? Or not include the game in Valhalla?