Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team game for jessicajung
(09-14-2017, 05:23 AM)WARMASTER Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 01:30 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: I will captain.  I need 2 teammates to choose me.  Then send me an email or phone # and I will contact you, and we can discuss our choices.

mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net

Ohman the Heartless

thanks

WARMASTERalamaze@gmail.com

Dupont, care to join us?

Sign me up.
greatdarkspot@yahoo.com

So that leaves Avantar, The Gray Mouser and Imp_Tark.

IT you willing to at least semi lead?

I'm willing to do joint leadership Smile

(09-14-2017, 02:14 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: I'm willing to do joint leadership Smile

I would hope everyone basically is doing that.   Captain should not be dictator but more someone getting the team to work together for a common goal.

(09-14-2017, 02:43 PM)JonDoe Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 02:14 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: I'm willing to do joint leadership Smile

I would hope everyone basically is doing that.   Captain should not be dictator but more someone getting the team to work together for a common goal.

What?!?! You told me to follow your orders!?!?!

(09-14-2017, 02:51 PM)Mauler Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 02:43 PM)JonDoe Wrote:

What?!?! You told me to follow your orders!?!?!
Shh that's an internal matter.   Now get back in line!   And that's an order

So can someone post how the teams stand now, asterisk a captain, who is available (uncommitted).

Captain is expected to designate kingdom assignments and lead the team communication.  After that, its down to individuals.

Ohman *
Dupont
Warmaster

(09-15-2017, 12:31 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: Ohman  *
Dupont
Warmaster

Mauler
Rellgar
Jon  Doe *

(09-15-2017, 12:45 AM)Mauler Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 12:31 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: Ohman  *
Dupont