Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 552 primeval forum only
(06-25-2017, 10:18 PM)Thunderb0lt Wrote: Beware, Jon Doe the Dwarven Lord has begun an invasion into N Mists now. Agree to nothing. In fact, since the vast majority of his emms and his 1DW army group are in N Mists, i would encourage you to invade E Steppe.

Careful it could be said with the Elven lord defending vs the Dwarven invasion that oakendale is ripe for exploits.

Having someone take over is worse than leaving them alone.   The LI struggled as a new player so I left them alone and purposely did not take advantage when they move on to the sands and left R9 open.   I do have PC locations so it would not take me long take a region over if you prefer.

Looks like the AM already has plans for the lizard. Oh and perhaps the EL underestimated how many army groups were in his region.

Well if I take it over, I'll defend it, then evaluate and be open to diplomacy.

I noticed that Avantar had dropped several other games, so relaxed my attacks on the LI to focus on an active player, so am open to a standby, or 2 closed regions, which allow me to redeploy my forces from the Sands. either is fine with me!

The Lizards are back. Please send more emmisaries, agents and troops to our controlled lands, we are hungries and like the variety of flesh.

Rellgarssss, Lizard Ssupreme