Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new primeval
Tiger, just watch your food supply, don't  sell any the first few turns and save for winter.
Isn't everyone chivalry?

I thought I was still chivalry.

I posted this earlier but in case someone missed it my email is dwarncke@comcast.net

I am open to all diplomacy.

Fellow Lords:  The layout has Capt. Wookie (PI) in the Mist with pc's in three other areas, one in each sea.  If we are to select two regions each, as is often done in this scenario, I would have less conflict with the rest of you If I went to Oakendale fpr the second region.  If there is anyone with troops to move in Oakendale or Northern Mist we may be able to make a deal and explore for each other as we move troops toward our primary regions.

Thanks for the insight

Good luck all, but not to good. I can be contacted at cwbrechtel@yahoo.com Looks like Synsvania and the Sands for me.

Leader of the Drow
Wayde

Arcania and Runnimede will be mine.Good luck All- Avantarone@yahoo.com

I guess T Mtns and Steppes for me. laeving Torvale and Amberland for Tige. Ohman The Heartless can be reached at

mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net

Lets race!

Since this is now an active game I will start a thread under active games and call it Primeval 500