Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new primeval
Hi folks;
I had tried to start another primeval game on the new game queue but since the page has been taken down I'll post the request here.

How about primeval, the normal 5 player, 24 turns, with full diplomacy and no red or black dragons.  If this gets Ry Vor's blessing I would like to try the Pirates.  I have never played them before.

Let's Get Primeval!

Wookie has the Pirates.

Four more future kings in a world of expansive freedom are sought.

Primeval games are maxed at 24 turns and a player can pay a flat $40 and no game slot, or a $10 setup and game slot at their choosing.

I wanted the DE in the full diplo that got pulled, I'll take it here and opt for the one time $40.00.

We have:

Wookie - PI

Oh Mann the Heartless DE

and we need three more to get going - any takers?

Make that the Illusionist for me please.

(05-01-2017, 07:25 PM)Avantar Wrote: Make that the Illusionist for me please.

Welcome Avantar.  Two more to go.

(05-01-2017, 07:25 PM)Avantar Wrote: Make that the Illusionist for me please.

Been wanting to play that kingdom, once it starts can you let me know what you think? (I'm not going to be able to join this one as I'm busy in a fast paced one now as the Tyrant.)

Count me inn. $40.00 no spot. Dark Elves

Just one more needed

(05-02-2017, 10:21 PM)Avantar Wrote: Just one more needed

Welcome aboard Wayde.  Dark Elves are pretty cool.  Decent magic, strong forces, good agents.  I played them in a primeval and lost to Imp. Tark and his fast moving Red Dragons.  You can't have dragons in these scenarios as they just cover too much ground.  I think if DA had 5 groups they would be very hard to beat.  They are tough with just 4!

Good luck guys as was said we only need one more. Shy