Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order entry not working
(04-06-2017, 11:28 PM)Diws Wrote: A couple of times I have entered orders and saved, but then when I go back in there are no orders saved.  Am I missing a step somewhere?

If you clicked save then the step you are missing is "load orders". You will find all your saved orders are back.

(04-06-2017, 11:50 PM)Calidor Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 11:28 PM)Diws Wrote: A couple of times I have entered orders and saved, but then when I go back in there are no orders saved.  Am I missing a step somewhere?

Make sure you LOAD them.  I made that mistake myself a few times before Uncle Mike pointed that out.

Yes, I am saving each page, then loading when done.  When I exit and log back in, though, everything is blank like I have no orders in.  After exiting and re-entering, my saved orders should still be on screen, correct?  The worst thing is that I already clicked 'ready' and I can't seem to unclick it.   I am using Firefox 52.0.1 32b.

When you log back in first hit Load Orders. Then hit the Verify Orders. If you saved them properly earlier, then the Verify will show that they are still there, intact.

I would recommend that after you enter 1-2 orders you hit Save Orders and then hit Verify Orders and then correct any existing errors. Repeat until you get all your orders entered and then be sure to do a final Save Order and Verify Order before you log out (or before you go click the Ready Button).

(04-07-2017, 02:30 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: When you log back in first hit Load Orders.  Then hit the Verify Orders.  If you saved them properly earlier, then the Verify will show that they are still there, intact.

I would recommend that after you enter 1-2 orders you hit Save Orders and then hit Verify Orders and then correct any existing errors.  Repeat until you get all your orders entered and then be sure to do a final Save Order and Verify Order before you log out (or before you go click the Ready Button).

Aha, that did it.   Ok, I guess I'm panicking over nothing, here  :Smile thanks.

After logging in to see if everyone is ready in game 5100 this morning, I press "Load Orders" and am getting this page:

Server Error

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

FYI this was only in Chrome. Firefox worked fine.

Close all order enrtry pages and clear cache from chrome, then it should work.