Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 3rd Cycle Game
Well, I'm back....no need to remove your collective hats, unless of course your heads are in them. Am interested in a 3rd Cycle game. Diplo or not, doesn't matter to me. I haven't played any of the 3rd cycle kingdoms yet and am interested in 2 in particular. Will have to sort that out later I guess.

Welcome back!

There is a confederations or warlord sign up available if you're ready to handle two or three kingdoms...
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(03-28-2017, 04:01 PM)Drogo Wrote: Welcome back!

There is a confederations or warlord sign up available if you're ready to handle two or three kingdoms...

Unfortunately I will not be ready for one of those for a couple of weeks, until another project is wrapped up. Only have time to focus on one kingdom at a time.