Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Kingdom is the Coolest?
(02-27-2017, 02:58 AM)Rogal Wrote: Pirates and Underworld are my favorite followed by what ever cycle has knights.  Pirates are just cool and can work with few population centers and still have a ton of gold.  The only problem I had was not enough orders.  The underworld is really cool (my option from 2nd not 3rd edition) and although there gold income from agents looks like a bell curve, the inside information about agents hired and who's training is just over the top cool.  The ability to look a little into all others kingdoms really makes you feel the the Underworld.  Sure you get blamed for every agent activity in the world, but the odds are you could figure out who might be framing you based on what kingdoms have invested in agents. No other kingdom gets as much information about others as the Underworld. There just is not  enough data one gets from other players that compares to the UN.  The DW might get a few nods here and there on defenses.  The AN sees a couple of hires from time to time.  Getting an underworld turn after kingdoms start getting regions to me was just fascinating.   Three to five agents hires and at times 12 to 20 agents trained gives you a lot of information besides who's got agents, it open up how some players play the game.   No other kingdom can do that in my option.

Yes.  Honestly, if I get hit by a truck tomorrow, I hope you guys will remember kingdoms like the Underworld, Pirates, Ancient Ones, Demon Princes.  

So two opinions in already in for the Underworld.  One Amazon, one Red Dragon.  Come on people now, smile on your brother.....

I like the concept of the Ranger. The culture and makeup of the Kingdom is what i envision the best of America to be. Well established with solid military doctrine, a strong military dominated by manly men, and the leaders as well. They embrace integrity and honor which we as a nation do. They are stout and robust, able to be a force to reckon with and have strong political power and have good magic (science) to back them up. With the best military leaders in Alamaze, they can also mask themselves in multiple terrains. They embody what i perceive to be what the Ancients once were. They are the future for mankind for whom i have no choice but to rally behind for domination. They fight the forces of evil and represent the forces of justice which must prevail against all odds against all the monster kingdoms filled with evil dragons , orcs , trolls and undead. Since i prefer military type kingdoms their expert archers, cavalry and infantry hold sway over my preferences. They commune well with nature and are able to summon mammoths, wood elves and Rohirrim to fight by their side. They consider their friends to be the High Elves, the stout Dwarves, the Druid and others. This kingdom offers me a great roleplay that any modern army ranger can appreciate.

(02-27-2017, 04:25 AM)Thunderb0lt Wrote: I like the concept of the Ranger. The culture and makeup of the Kingdom is what i envision the best of America to be. Well established with solid military doctrine, a strong military dominated by manly men, and the leaders as well. They embrace integrity and honor which we as a nation do. They are stout and robust, able to be a force to reckon with and have strong political power and have good magic (science) to back them up. With the best military leaders in Alamaze, they can also mask themselves in multiple terrains. They embody what i perceive to be what the Ancients once were. They are the future for mankind for whom i have no choice but to rally behind for domination. They fight the forces of evil and represent the forces of justice which must prevail against all odds against all the monster kingdoms filled with evil dragons , orcs , trolls and undead. Since i prefer military type kingdoms their expert archers, cavalry and infantry hold sway over my preferences. They commune well with nature and are able to summon mammoths, wood elves and Rohirrim to fight by their side. They consider their friends to be the High Elves, the stout Dwarves, the Druid and others. This kingdom offers me a great roleplay that any modern army ranger can appreciate.

"Nailed it!"