Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze armies players viewpoint
I do not know if this is posted in the correct area, but was wondering if anyone has collected an army that looks like it could be an Alamaze army?  I did not want to post any pictures of my miniature armies that could fit into the Alamaze world until I asked if photos were ok to post on these forms.  Miniature gaming is what got me to like Alamaze in the first place and would love to see some other players interpretations of what they might view the armies we move around the game world with.

(02-12-2017, 09:59 PM)Rogal Wrote: I do not know if this is posted in the correct area, but was wondering if anyone has collected an army that looks like it could be an Alamaze army?  I did not want to post any pictures of my miniature armies that could fit into the Alamaze world until I asked if photos were ok to post on these forms.  Miniature gaming is what got me to like Alamaze in the first place and would love to see some other players interpretations of what they might view the armies we move around the game world with.

I would love to see some pics of miniature made armies.

(02-12-2017, 09:59 PM)Rogal Wrote: I do not know if this is posted in the correct area, but was wondering if anyone has collected an army that looks like it could be an Alamaze army?  I did not want to post any pictures of my miniature armies that could fit into the Alamaze world until I asked if photos were ok to post on these forms.  Miniature gaming is what got me to like Alamaze in the first place and would love to see some other players interpretations of what they might view the armies we move around the game world with.

No worries.

I do not know how this will work, so I added an attachment of my Dark Elf general on a dragon.  If this post/picture I will add more of my army.

Test away

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not sure why the thumbnail is upside down, but when I opened the picture it looked normal, so here are some more units of my dark elves.  P.S. Dark elves need dragons and hydra's.

Test 2. A block of Dark Elf infantry and some cavalry.

Last pictures.  I took more but wanted to not over do it on photos.  You might recognize the realm these Dark Elves are from, Basementania.

Did you paint these? I like the dragon riding knights

Awesome,  let's play, I'm in Louisiana.

Yes I painted them, I've been collecting them since the 80's.  Sad part of playing them, I am not sure what game system I can use them anymore.  I thing Age of Sigmar has lists for playing but as you can see, there all square based.  I would love to see some others armies that can be tied into Alamaze.   By the way, half of the army is plastic, and half are in lead since they were made before the lead miniatures scare happened.  As for playing in LA, I am only about 1000 miles away.  Tongue

Here is a side view of the riders.  The mounts are kind of a mix of Raptors and the baby godzilla critters that were in the Madison Square Garden in Godzilla with Mathew Broderic.  I have at least 4 different versions of the lizard mounts and most look lame.  These new plastic one I really like.  I would love to have more to paint, but I have no idea if they will be in Games Workshop future armies and I have no idea what other games they could be used in.