Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 531 ends
Congratulations to Atuan and Devildog on winning 531 2player team game. Your guys backed off and regrouped and built up. Then moved in for the win at the right time. The Gnomes and Rangers fought off one alliance, but couldn't  fight off a second. 

Rellgar

Thank you Rellgar... it was a bunch of fun and some really interesting battles at Avalon. I will say few of them turned out the way I expected but I was happy I brought as many wizards as I did or it would have been trouble.

Thanks to everyone for a great game.

Atuan

(02-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Atuan Wrote: Thank you Rellgar... it was a bunch of fun and some really interesting battles at Avalon.  I will say few of them turned out the way I expected but I was happy I brought as many wizards as I did or it would have been trouble.

Thanks to everyone for a great game.

Atuan

Lich's lots of Lich's , so many Lich's,  lol

Congrats Atuan and Devildog. Was an interesting game. Two games in one. The three teams in the center and west were battling it out over the six regions and on the east the 4 kingdoms were battling it out over 4 regions. When the game ended WA(IT) and AT(Avantar) were likely ahead but it was still in no way over. I will say the AT seemed to have an endless supply of emmies to find my gallows.

Congrats Atuan and Devildog!

The AT and WA desperately wanted to come give you a fight but for some reason the DA and NO thought the Eastern Steppes and Talking Mountains were more convenient to trek across than the big bullseye of Arcania that they BOTH were adjacent too. But they grabbed on to us (unprovoked) and would not let go. We kept thinking they would eventually realize that we would not go quietly when we had 3 regions to their 1, but still they would not stop. So we were never able to open up another front against the game leaders.

Congrats Atuan and Devildog.
Thus ends the era of cheap Wizards, and what a grand show they put on. I have heard many things about the battle at Avalon, but having been a fortunate non-participant I can only guess as to its dimensions. I know from 1st hand experience from Tark's, how powerful they were. Again, goodby to an era and hello to the new one.