Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 541 - 5 Player Cut Throat 2
Greetings Sorcerer,

On behalf of my Liege I welcome you to the discussion. The UN is truly a worth adversary so let us hope he contents himself with counting the vast sums of money his Agents have acquired. Have you any thoughts regarding the discussion so far?

Calidor- Agent of his Majesty, King of the Dragons

I am also playing in the 1st Cut throat Game. We have just completed T12. The RD holds 3 regions, the DA 2, AM 2, NO 2, and BL 1. Started slow with RD in early control. Now that the writing is on the wall, it can go any direction. I do not expect the SP's to have much effect, although certain premium artifacts have proven of value to me, especially the Staff of Disdain. There is plenty to go around early, and then the pace becomes more hectic as trends begin to develope

Yes, our archives speak of an ancient King who terrorized the lands. My Liege of course has just assumed the throne and in no way resembles the great Imperial Tark.

We are open to work with any Kingdom.

Greetings from the Elves of Oakendell. As the chosen ruler of the Elven people I wwish my neighbors and fellow kings well in this contest. I am open to any communication going forward.

Everyone on 541 was non-podium, so no Chivalry bonus was needed to compensate non podium with podium players.

Rick

As this season draws to an end, we will be unable to communicate for awhile. When next we speak, the world shall be a dramatically different place. If we do not chat again, I wish each of you a prosperous Fall, but not too prosperous Smile

Game 541, Turn 4: Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves.

Sequence of events for HC seats--On turn 1 The Red Dragon bid and gained the 1st seat on the HC with 23,005 gold and succeeded in pushing through 2 influence orders for himself. On turn 2 the DA gained the 2nd HC seat with a bid of 111 gold and just passed our first attempt to raise our influence. Congratulations to the Elven Council for gaining the 3rd seat with his bid of 15,000 gold. Although my Liege is very pleased that we have gained our region, he is not pleased that the Red Dragon has outbid us in what would have been our second and final use of HC ( until turn 11) to increase our influence for only the 2nd time. The DA, as stated previously, will vote NAY on RD attempt to raise his Influence for a 3rd time.

We ask that the Elven kingdom and any future member of HC vote NAY for any future increases in influence issues put forth by the RD until we all have had an opportunity to receive equal measure. The DA do not and will not condone greed nor selfishness on the part of any kingdom in our prestigious High Council institution for leaders of Alamaze. This is not any kind of declaration of war and this issue will be put behind us once The Onyx Imperium have our 2nd influence raise accepted in the HC. After such time the other members of the HC will need to act upon this regard in the way they think best for their own kingdoms based upon their own convictions or lack thereof.

It appears that the seasons are aligned again for our correspondence to get through. I hope this missive finds you all well. Congratulations to the Imperator of the DarkElves as being the first Kingdom to gain full control of a region!

To the Kingdom that I shall not name that foolishly attacked our troops, I hope you have now learned two lessons:

#1 Do not assume that our intentions are hostile. In the future perhaps it would be best to assume a defensive posture rather than instigating conflict.
#2 Do not underestimate our strength in the field. Your troops were decimated and your General slain. Our troops sustained only light losses and a great boost to morale.

I hope to communicate further in the days to come.

Calidor- Representative of His Highness, King of the Red Dragons

(02-16-2017, 07:00 PM)Thunderb0lt Wrote: Game 541, Turn 4: Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves.

Sequence of events for HC seats--On turn 1 The Red Dragon bid and gained the 1st seat on the HC with 23,005 gold and succeeded in pushing through 2 influence orders for himself. On turn 2 the DA gained the 2nd HC seat with a bid of 111 gold and just passed our first attempt to raise our influence. Congratulations to the Elven Council for gaining the 3rd seat with his bid of 15,000 gold. Although my Liege is very pleased that we have gained our region, he is not pleased that the Red Dragon has outbid us in what would have been our second and final use of HC ( until turn 11) to increase our influence for only the 2nd time. The DA, as stated previously, will vote NAY on RD attempt to raise his Influence for a 3rd time.

We ask that the Elven kingdom and any future member of HC vote NAY for any future increases in influence issues put forth by the RD until we all have had an opportunity to receive equal measure. The DA do not and will not condone greed nor selfishness on the part of any kingdom in our prestigious High Council institution for leaders of Alamaze. This is not any kind of declaration of war and this issue will be put behind us once The Onyx Imperium have our 2nd influence raise accepted in the HC. After such time the other members of the HC will need to act upon this regard in the way they think best for their own kingdoms based upon their own convictions or lack thereof.

To the Imperator of the DarkElves. We previously offered to abide by your suggestion in return for compensation. None was offered. You do not single-handedly get to dictate how the High Council is run. Should you vote NAY on any issue put forth by my Liege we shall consider it a personal insult equivalent to a declaration of war. This will do little to benefit either of our Kingdoms, but Our Word Is Our Bond and should you proceed with this foolish threat we shall see it through to the bitter end.

Greetings from the Underworld.

Winter is upon the North. If any king has not planned accordingly then we are able to provide food as needed.  The same offer is available to the southern kingdoms during the summer.

Our agents are available as needed for reconnaissance or other tasks. More on this later as the need arises.