Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nostalgia
Yeah, although I was looking for it in Flagship rather than an internal organ.  

Mainly, this is the paragraph I was looking for:

"Verisimilitude. Suspension of disbelief is important to a designer's long term success. In a thorough design the player can perceive that everything works the way it seems it should. All systems have the proper relation to one another. Nothing is out of proportion. Nothing seems ridiculous.

The above are the major constituents of a design that has a chance to succeed. Your choices in the following areas will have the next greatest impact on who plays your game and why."

It was a long article and some may enjoy it.  Remember, it was 1994.

(02-03-2017, 05:08 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Yeah, although I was looking for it in Flagship rather than an internal organ.  

It can also be found on the old Alamaze website:

http://web.archive.org/web/2008051410534...e15.html#6

Just scroll down.

Some Google search brought me to this thread on our own forum from a couple years ago.

Might be of interest to those who have not read it before....

Love this part:

Within a few years nearly all home computers will have modems. The home computer itself will be nearly as ubiquitous as the VCR.